Tree of Savior Forum

Little of criticism

Hello,

in the mean time before we can play again i would like to adress some things i would like to change in the game:

• bot problem (work in progress) - can’t argue here, i know you know its problem for you and you trying to solve it.

• reporting bots is rly nice feature BUT i have to find the bot while it is spaming something in chat, then i can report it and block it so it won’t be harrasing me. So i like to make solution for players : make it possible to report bot via chat - in same option menu where you can block the spammer.
    Because of this, i have to eachtime i log into game go and look for those bots and personally see them so i can report them before i block them. Unless i do this and block them asap - less reports = slower banning process.

• guys, rly those TERRIBLE SOUNDS(edit. voices) while casting spells. Such monotone sounds. Those words are said like the character who is saying them has no soul (e. g. priest casting bliss etc.) Please give it some time and LOVE!!

• pings, high delay- playing on eu server. Using windows command promt ping to frankfurt server i have 20 ms ping. Ingame i have 160-250ms ping. Its terrible.

• optimalization / fps drops, every player here and there can confirm that this is huge. I have 130 FPS out of town yet, while i am at Klaipedia or Fedimian, my fps goes from avg 70 to 15!! woot (15 fps / amd r9 380)

• i dont like the idea that regular players are punished because of gold sellers and botters. I like to adress this as you make effort to change the trading system so regular player is not punished but the botter is… solution ? effictive antibot system / anti spam system

Trading / storage / stat reset:

• taxes 30% (oh my) without token
  • fixed count of trades (ok i know abusing and market manipulation but 30? rly?)
  • losing potencial while trading via market (why this?, simple explanation would change my opinion / or not)
  • losing potential via team storege (already fixed)
  • posibility to stat reset (if somebody can explain why is not there yet? - TP trader) - Skill reset viable via TP Trader already.
  • when i started play this game.i though i make some grinder, make some money and THEN i start play my priest… oh my… think while i noticed, you can’t share the money on same account. At least thing about it. ONCE you fix somehow the gold sellers and bots… make shared storage or at least the money for whole account.

optic fiber 30 mbit, PC: w7/i5-760@3.4 GHz/ 16Gb RAM/SSD evo 850

please elaborate kind sir

Sounds? You mean the voice? Just use the japanese voice then.

For the pings, the Fedimian server hasn’t been moved to Frankfurt for now. It will be moved in the next weeks. The Fedimian server is currently in USA. Just wait patiently and your future ping will be 20 like you said

I agree with optimization. They should work on it…Or they may already be working on it. Who knows.

Regular players punished how?
For trade I agree, 30 is quite not enough. But well, there is more urgent problem right now like optimization.
Losing potential after market sell is an aspect of ToS system. There is no real problem behind it if you’re selling to someone else. I mean, if you farm for it, you have full potential. If not, well, try to buy one that didn’t lose too many potential. (The cost of the item will change alongside the number of potential)

In a way, it push you to earn the item yourself. Some can argue saying they have bad luck. I am one of them, a person with bad luck but still, I think the potential aspect should be kept.

Stat reset is indeed arguable. Some people would like to stat reset without having the need to pay the founder pack. So via TP.

If you are making a money-maker, you have several choice. Either a crafting class, either a class that will try to obtain rare drop from World Boss and dungeon.

If it’s the latter, you can now give the item you obtained to your other character and sell with him. Money will be on the other character.
For the crafting class, it’s arguable for Squire and Pardonner but, hey, you can buy items with your crafting class then trade without losing potential to your other character.

You can agree or not with my opinion, it’s just opinion.

1 Like
  • by punishing i mean the taxes 30%, regulated trading etc. I suppose it is in the game because of botters and abuse of market. Regular player has no need to abuse anything.

true, with fixed team stash, it is a solution. Yet silver still needed for other things / attributes.