Tree of Savior Forum

Little help please

Hi, thanks for clicking into this to see if you can help. My problem is after 10 days or so of changing classes over and over I’ve still yet to hammer down a build. Atm I’m hop> dragoon at lvl 270 and honestly I hate dragoon but I’m out of class change points now.

I want a build for pve only, able to take hits and dish decent AoE dmg. I’m playing with a friend who is a assassin and we like to farm mobs, do challenge modes and we will most likely dungeon or raid at endgame.

With this Knowledge I decided I’d go pelt last for that great AoE taunt and immortal defence. I’ve tried many combinations of attacking classes but find their end result not the best. Barb seems quite strong no matter the build, so did murmillo but with less AoE and lastly rod (I found rod damage terrible). I also have a event 3x trans + 10 1 handed spear for the next 24 days. The build I’m thinking of going now is hop > barb > pelt for hop buffs and barb AoE but I haven’t played it yet and don’t know what it’s like.

2 smaller questions would be if I take pelt as my last class choice will the loss in dps allow me to do challenge modes ? Also is there any other way (quests or the such) that give class change points or do I have to buy them?

Other info: I’m not funded.

if you want, you can try
Pelt>doppel >barb
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ydbpazg4
P.S Cyclone skill for doppel works for 1hspear/1hsword/rapier. but the rest needs a 2handed sword

or try this. this is my build for my 2nd main
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y9c8gq5l
but you will be force to use a Rapier for matador skills.
but gives you 3 AoE skills, doppel’s Cyclone, Mata’s Paso Doble, and Corrida Finale.

I suggest you to play what you feel like it. hop-barb-pelt is viable, yes.
Pelt is great and you won’t lose any DPS. 3 DPS might be overkill with the limitation in SP right now.
I don’t think Hop buff’s are that good that you take one circle just for it. I mean, the class itself is good, but if you don’t care about the other skills don’t even bother getting it just for the buffs.
Pelt-doppel-barb might be the AoE/tanker warrior you looking for…

Thanks, is there any way to get more class change points at my level (270) or am I buying some with RL cash?

here are some ways u can get points,
the maximum point gain is 1000pts in one week, after that you can continue to gain another set of 1000 pts.

or you can buy with RL cash at TP shop

Ok, real life cash it is then. I’m too low level to do a lot of that stuff and I don’t have a token either so going to take me a solid month to get a 1000 points. I wish they added more ways to get it for people as they level.

if your goin RL cash, also get a token :smiley:

I tried the Hop > Barb > Reti build during the event and it was a pretty solid 1-hand spear build. You get net debuffs that boost your spear skills, spear lunge debuff, mob gathering (pull rete), knockdown (throw spear), barb godly buffs and some decent dps skills. You didn’t mention trying out Retiarius, so maybe you could in the future, it’s a pretty fun class to play in my opinion. You can equip a dagger on the weapon swap slot to use dagger skills with you main spear and the auto-swap feature will trigger.

This was the build I tried: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y77lpbpy

You can change Hoplite for Peltasta early on to get the defense boost until you find better gear.

I tried ret with murm and liked it a lot but murm just got nerfed in ktos with losing the -50% dmg with helmet and I found rets skills fun but net didn’t pull enough enemies for me and it’s attacks were ok for damage. Was a fun class though and seems like it would be great in PvP