Tree of Savior Forum

đŸ”„ List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

I only did 4 last night for the skirt.
I got 4 in about 2-3hours, which isn’t that quick, but there are worst things to try to farm.

After that, went to graveyard to get the plan for the shirt, and it popped off the 2nd leafbug lol

I found some Magnus Gloves but I’m not sure what monster it dropped from
 I was doing quests in the Overlong Bridge Valley and Ramstis Ridge and went to town before I noticed it in my inventory and realized it was a new recipe :sweat:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve added it to the guide. While not specific, it’s a step to narrowing down where that drops. :slight_smile:

1 Like

whew, heart was beating everytime after +5 (even if for armor its +3 when it starts going down)

nice upgrade from my lv170 Roxona Pants

now to farm the cotton for the dancer, hope I can get that to +10 as well

1 Like

Has anyone found the Glow Spore to craft the Soul Chaser gloves?
The database say’s it’s a meduja from a map that we don’t have, and a korean database also don’t show the monster location anywhere, not saying if the Glow Spores would drop from other type of Meduja, i am afraid to go farm for it and just keep killing the wrong monsters
 =(

1 Like

Hi
 I found Insect Greaves Recipe on Gate Route, but not sure who

2 Likes

The Insect Greaves recipe dropped for me too from an Operor

1 Like

That’s some bad RNG you’ve gotten there. I was able to net 7 shaman doll cotton in under 2 hours. From speculations it averages 1 cotton per 150-200 kills.

tell me about it.
today got 0 in 2 hours. killed over 500

Would like to know this too.
Every other thing seems to have everything available in game.

Can’t find glow spores anywhere.

I don’t know if anyone done crafting Soul Chaser Gloves yet but i found this on kTos patch update.

Patch update 12/05/2016

We can see iTos have exactly the same update recently with this patch.

Patch update 23/06/2016

In General list have this one :
2. Fixed bug where [Red Meduja] was not dropping [Glow Spore]

I guest it can be drop from Red Meduja in Owl Burial Ground . I killed about 200 and didn’t drop 1 yet, and we need 16. With that amount of material required i don’t think it’s rare drop.

=> iTos update patch 12/05/2016 of kTos INCLUDE THIS BUG.

4 Likes

Where to get the Royal Guard Armor?

Extension map.

1 Like

Great they’re updating us with bugs that were already solved on kTOS way to go IMC :smiley:

1 Like

Glow Spore drop from Red Meduja (need confirm)

Hunted them for a long time last night. Nothing dropped.

As far as I know, we’re not really 100% in sync with kTOS’ version, but not miles behind compared to our pre-merge version.

We can only hope and expect for IMC to catch up faster, maybe at least be a version/patch or 2 behind.

2 Likes

Shade skirt

** drop by [ Royal Masoleum 1F ]

1 Like

Try to hunt Grand Cross Recipe at “Gateway of the great king”

( Just move to Varena 3 days and I can’t buy recipe from Market, that 7DAYS RESTRICTION !)

Then “Pino” drop recipe, i thought I can sleep now
but then

Magnus Gloves Recipe. (Facepalm)

1 Like

I don’t expect them to be in the same patch as kTOS, but I expect them to not make mistakes that were already fixed on kTOS. Installing a bugged patch knowingly is just unprofessional and a disrespect :confused:

1 Like