Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

This damn Lepusbunny Assassins. 410 kills = no vine pants. “quite easy” of course :slight_smile:

Shade Runner - 115 Mages.
Shade Dancer - ~1200 bugs (somewhat 700 of both), took the longest.
Shade Skirt - 188 scorpions.
Vine boots - ~60 Fisherman

Dunno if I gonna do Shade gloves, seems meh. Any new of this items are good for melees?

1 Like

Shade Gloves are easy drop for me. 2 recipes yesterday.
But this is random. The Great Korean Random
P.S. A magic forum. I wrote about Vine Pants and dropped it for 10 kills. Awesome

Guys confirmed got soul chaser pants at hogma archer at tiltas valley

2 Likes

Thanks, added. Any info on where that monster spawns (what map)?

I think this is Boss Monster. XL size. So… We must find further.

Just got the Boots recipe from the Blue Medujas in Letas Stream.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sticking with by Vubbes Fighter Gaunts for that slot. Red Veris Gloves though could be a good alt for PVP use.

As for boots, I’m still sticking to one with the highest possible evasion stat available for my level.

You still need to add this to the list.

Vine Greaves from Woodfung (Rukas Plateau)

I just killed 2 Gold Shining Crystal Spider and it Didn’t drop any Kabra Boots Recipe >.<;

Mace, Kabra Boots, and a Bow … >.<;

Also looking for that Crimson Leather Armor … only 2 missing in my collection

Insect Skirt Recipe dropped by Yekubite (Crystal Mine 2F).

2 Likes

Kabra Boots recipe? for beginner armor collection.

crimson leather recipe?

thanks

is Shade runner possible to craft (in reasonable time).
From what i remember, medakia metal decoration is pretty rare drop and u need 3 of them T_T

There’s are more detailed guide for completing the new team storage collections here:

The ingredient for other recipes like Shaman doll cotton is a pain to farm as well but I did manage to acquire the required 8 pcs (4 each for Shade Dancer and Skirt). No one’s even selling it at AH.

Try to farm at non-peak hours so there’s not much competition in the maps.

I killed 1000 of them, got one. Did some googling, guess I was lucky. Gave up on those boots.

Go so Sicarius 1F, you can run circles between the area in front of 2F entrance and the stair to the left of it (don’t go to the next room), there’s a lot of shaman dolls there.

Just finished my top/bottom earlier.

I did. Guess I wasn’t that lucky because oftentimes when I go there someone’s already camping the spot, jumping channels — and there’s only 2 channels. :frowning:

Anyone knows who drops glow spore? thanks.

1 Like