Tree of Savior Forum

List of Game Content Bugs I found

Hello! I will point some topics here:

@STAFF_Ethan , @Staff_Julie, @STAFF_J, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Shawn, @STAFF_John, @GM_Francis, @GM_Sebastian
Sorry for mentioning you guys but it’s been a few days since the start of the post and I don’t know if anyone from the staff is reading it >.<

1. Don’t know if it is intended or not but at the map “Royal Mausoleum Contructor’s Chapel” at the area where I am on the SS below, there is a 10+ mob respawn with 3s CD on which parties take advantage since they always spawn on the same spot. If it is intended, nevermind but if it’s not, then it’s a huge XP boost for those exploiting this.

1. On the map “Rukas Plateau” the north arrow indicating the next map (marked on red) Overlaps the explored % making it difficult to see your progress:

1. The quest item “Stonemason Pipoti’s Treasure Map” when placed on the action bar, turns red even though it is still usable!

1. After talking to a NPC on the marked area, a Kepa icon appears on the minimap instead of a NPC icon:

1. The boss “Kartas Hunter Dullahan” stood still during the whole fight:

1. Dialogue options HUD larger than usual, having a poor esthetics effect:

1. This one is hard, did not caught the NPC on the SS but his dialogue is messed up:

1. After completing a quest that gives an "Oil " item, the message stayed there until I switched channels/maps/cinematic:

1. When using the barbarian skill “Cleave” on 5+ mobs most of the times linked by a linker, the game freezes for ~0.5s

2. When in a dungeon via the "Search Party"function, if your client freezes for 0.Xms the system will send a message everytime:

1. The “/indun” command does not work if typed via whisper:

1. The “Istora Ruins” letters on map overlap with the current % of exploration making it difficult to keep track:

2. Sometimes your class level disappear and a “class” message appear instead:

14)Archeologist Justas NPC on “Istora Ruins” has 2 icons both on map and minimap:

1 Like

The first one is an event, dude.

1 Like

Royal Mausoleum is intentional. This local change when you defend certain capsule. If you can, a buff is activated throughout the area.

1 Like

Added:
4) After talking to a NPC on the marked area, a Kepa icon appears on the minimap instead of a NPC icon:

1. The boss “Kartas Hunter Dullahan” stood still during the whole fight:

Added:
6) Dialogue options HUD larger than usual, having a poor esthetics effect:

1. This one is hard, did not caught the NPC on the SS but his dialogue is messed up:

Added:

1. After completing a quest that gives an "Oil " item, the message stayed there until I switched channels/maps/cinematic:

1. When using the barbarian skill “Cleave” on 5+ mobs most of the times linked by a linker, the game freezes for ~0.5s

Added:

1. When in a dungeon via the "Search Party"function, if your client freezes for 0.Xms the system will send a message everytime:

1. The “/indun” command does not work if typed via whisper:

Added:

The “Istora Ruins” letters on map overlap with the current % of exploration making it difficult to keep track:

Sometimes your class level disappear and a “class” message appear instead:

Archeologist Justas NPC on “Istora Ruins” has 2 icons both on map and minimap: