Tree of Savior Forum

List of completed quests

Hi!

Self-explanatory title. My suggestion is a tab list of quests what we completed. That way we would know which side-quests we did missed.

4 Likes

I agree. Up until 3 days ago, I have been bitter because i was not able to make zachariel bangle but I never got tomb lord chain. Turns out, that’s because it’s not a mandatory quest and I missed it during my run in mausoleum…

1 Like

This is very necessary. There could be a tab for completed quests, one for those that are in progress, and one for the main quests.

2 Likes

Totally agree.
Thru my leveling process, there were no efficient way to see if we completed all quest in a given area.
When we know how exp card are important at certain level range.(160-175) >.<

1 Like

Totally agree. [2]

It will be very useful

1 Like

Well if your journal can display how much you explored a individual map… maybe it can also include X out of X quests completed? Like…
[Map Name] [3/9 Quests] [53% Explored]

2 Likes

I personally not prefer this way, because hidden quests will be not so “hidden”. However it’s a good suggestion.

Hmm, given how cryptic some hidden quests can be… I think it could encourage the curious people who explore more of the map should they believe all quests has been done and yet there is still 1 missing.

Otherwise people will most likely just pull up a guide and read it instead of exploring.

Or the in-game quest list can just display the quests without counting the hidden one.

1 Like

yes up up up BIG VOTE for this suggestion, i know tree of savior let you explore the map for treasuring instead, but we need list of quest available on that

1 Like

please please please lets do this

1 Like

Thanks for the “up” =)

LOL I actually have notebooks on my evernote for tree of savior. where I list all item on collection that I’m missing and number of quest I did on the certain map. so I can track down things up. though this one will help thing be more easier.

1 Like

wow thats insane haha.

I agree with your sugestion. A full list of al completed quests can help to remember what have you done and what are you missing to complete the game.

2 Likes