Tree of Savior Forum

List of Commander Load Failed zones (Klaipeda)

. . . .Isn’t the entire Klaipeda a CLF zone.

I found a dead zone not listed. My main went into the Nouridin Falls and can’t get out because of Commanderloadfail. It only has two channels and both are busted. It’s connected to the Stele Road/bridge (don’t know the name, it was a level 9X zone).

As long as you are in an area with enough channels, there will usually be some functional channels available so you can switch and continue playing after you get disconnected. If you enter a CLF zone, all the channels are CLF so you can’t switch to anything. Your character is basically gone until they fix the CLF bug.

Some Klaipeda channels are working.

character stucked. changing channel wont help… all channels are down on Delmore Manor :thumbsdown:

WhiteFire’s Lodge 2 channel’s bugged with the commander error

Confirmed.

Crynas Trails is down…

I am trying to log into the game for many hours and not log tried on all channels

Topes 1F. 2 dead channels. get fked.
btw dont comment if u dont have a new dead map to share. wasting space.

Owl Burial Grounds is down for every channel, and has been that way for almost 24 hours now, so I haven’t been able to play. Honestly, it’s fking ridiculous. I get held back from being able to play a game I payed 50 dollars to play. Not only that, but other people are still able to play, so they’ll just get further and further ahead while I’m stuck waiting for IMC to get their sh!t together. This is a massive slap in the face, yet my unconditional love for ToS has kept me from leaving for good. IMC should be thankful for their dedicated playerbase and should be doing everything they possibly can to make this game a good and playable experience. Right now it doesn’t seem like they are trying to do so, and as a consumer, I’m being treated like sh!t. It’s been a terrible experience despite the very few lag free moments in the game.

Royal Mausoleum Storage Is dead too

Pls add it to the list cuz most ppl will go there for the boss

It is in the list, btw.

Crystal Mine Lot 2-2F is also dead.

On the Klaipeda server:
Royal Mausoleum Storage (all channels)
Haven’t been able to get in all day…

It is on the list, I saw it hours ago…

Royal Mausoleum Storage still stuck

Delmore Manor now working.

Soon I’ll have taken over the whole world!!! Muahahahahahahaha

Still cannot enter any instances…

They might not be fixing them until tomorrow, sadly. I wouldn’t risk it :sob: Grind somewhere else