Tree of Savior Forum

List of Commander Load Failed zones (Klaipeda)

The highlander master’s build is also CLF (the one in the other side of the staircase from pryomancer lab).

Main Chamber all 4 channels are down. My character is stuck now.

Don’t try queueing for any of the level 50 dungeons or you’re generally dead.

Man it’s not even about xp tome, i don’t care of exp tome, what we need is atleast 3 dungeon reset scroll, i’m 95 and losed 6 run because of this bug, should be 130 with all the quest + dungeon with tome

Demon Prison’s gonezo, all of it. My character’s been stuck in 1F for a couple of hours now.

Alt been stuck in Pyromancer Lab trying to class advance for a while now too… Unlucky

Underground dungeon lvl 50

It is possible to get completely stuck in limbo using the dungeon finder! Do not bother to queue up @_@

1 Like

if signatures were a thing, this would be mine

5 Likes

Yeah… I think I’m gonna stop until this stuff is fixed because it along with the lag/bottleneck is just in turn causing me to spend 5 times the amount of time waiting completing a quest (at the npc) than it takes me to actually complete the quest… Lol

1 Like

All 4 channels of Delmore Manor are down.

Both channels of Tepes Fortress 1F (lv 91? zone) were down last I checked

weird, aqueduct bridge was down before (all channel), now one of them is working

Naomu Temple ruins is dead as well.

Crystal Mines Lot 2 Floor 2.
Two channels both CLF for that last 5-6 hours.

Baron Allerno was ok while I was there earlier today. There were also a handful of others so it should be safe.

Map : Galeed Plateau
has 2 chennal got CommanderLoadFail too.
thank.

I got stuck at Pyromancer lab, the STAFF guy unstucked me, n now I got stuck at Delmore Manor, should have looked here before.

How do you contact this STAFF guy?

here https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/cannot-log-into-specific-character-on-tos/171352/27

1 Like

Sanctuary is a CLF zone

Delmore Manor still down.