Tree of Savior Forum

Linker3 Lifeline

Correct me if im wrong because i want to try and understand as much as i can about this class since im intending to make 1

Is lifeline after spiritual chain that shares the highest stats among each other ?

Like A : 200 con
B : 200 int

After lifeline

A & B : 200 con / int ?

And any linker3 out there ? whats ur opinion about this build linker3

Yes that’s what happens.

One problem is that it has the same problem as Transpose. Something like: If someone had 11k/11k HP, after Lifeline HP becomes 11k/35k, not 35k/35k

@tampon with a guaranteed cleric there to keep healing everytime , do u think this build would be ok ?

Cuz im thinking ET/ World Boss/ GvG , keeping all the dps with highest hp and all =o

Uptime is 50%, and you need a real proper party that has actual teamwork to keep your links up.
It’s near-impossible to do in public parties tbh.

Also, healing the gained hp from lifeline is rarely worth it since it’ll get removed when your lifeline ends and your “current hp” will reset to your “max hp” or below it if you’re hurt.

I won’t even mention enchanter scrolls. Gl with whatever you’re doing

That day was a good day.

1 Like

So How it is going with Linker 3 ? with the arriving of rank 8 class , i want to try it out , I want it only for LifeLine.

i was thinking of maxing my DEX (or at least 300 dex) ,instead of maxing my CON so i can buff up the Archers & Swordies or Melee Cleric in my Party. with Lifeline giving them a huge boost of accuracy , critical and dodge !

Or i could go full INT to boost Wizard & Magic Cleric .

That will make Linker a New age Bard boosting the attack potential of the whole party

So correct if i’m wrong but Lifeline work like this right :
Like if i have 300 DEX , the archer 300 DEX too and the swordie 300 STR that will be a boost of 600 DEX & 300 STR for the whole party for 30 sec …wich look insanely amazing on the paper … Linker 3 Would really be a Huge Buffer

I really need some advice from experienced Linker 3 , cause a boost of 300 DEX or 300 INT would make any DPS classes really happy.

Your party will have 300 dex, and 300 str.
Not 600 dex.
Lifeline will take the highest statnumbers for str, dex, int, con, spr only and share it.

The problem of lifeline = duration. It doesn’t have 100% uptime.

1 Like

Which is why i planned a linker2/chrono3/linker2 at r8 :stuck_out_tongue: !!! yummy stats to be shareeeeeeeed

That’s a nice plan.
Please mind, once you re-cast lifeline, your HP will drop again.
Similar to thaumathurge transpose -> re-transpose.

1 Like

tyvm senpai ur so helpful here <3 especially in my falcon questions :smiley: i appreciate u !

1 Like

For the HP CON buff yeah 30 sec duration is not that great.

But if i pick 300 dex build instead of con i’ll add + 300 DEX buff (for STR build archer /cleric & swordie) all that DEX for 30 sec sound great for me.