Tree of Savior Forum

Linker1 still viable?

Wrong… you onyl dotn get the hp regen. Damage of feather works against ALL types.

Why are peopel sprouting halfbaked knowledge again xD … it’s close to opening of the servers… right.

http://ust.chatango.com/um/m/a/madokat/img/l_232.jpg

Well… You can’t blame me.
It doesn’t make any sense that the skill does damage through causing the target to bleed… Yet certain mob types won’t spew blood. How does it make sense for them to take damage from bleed if they won’t spew blood!!!

No, it does say. The bloodsucking is an additional effect.

If the enemy is a Beast, Devil or Insect-type, blood will spew out that recovers some of your HP.

You only wont regen blood from non afflicted mobs.

The SKill descriptions are wonky at best.

Have you ever read conversion skill of paladin?

Gives the monster 50% of the users Strength … sure … that paladin is just so nice to buff his enemys to an more equal state… HAHAHAHAH.

xD

They’re still a mess.
Most are fan translated with Machiene translation tools …

Just checked “Stab the enemy with a bone knife. If the enemy is a Beast, Devil or
Insect-type, blood will spew out that recovers some of your HP.”

,… it even says it clearly. Tha tone is even good. IF THE ENEMEY is xxx the blood will spew out and recover some of your HP.

The damage will still be done, via stabbing and the bleed effect.
But you might not get that cool bleed animation.

Bleed is normal animation less… or really small.

The translations are not done by a machine.
These descriptions have recently been rewritten for better clarity. The descriptions you see on tosbase are official.

Regarding the same description of Blood Bath and Blood Sucking; one is wrong and will be corrected by the end of this weekend. Thanks for catching that. :slight_smile:

Is that so ^^.

Then pleaes hit conversion too xD.

That’s still wrong.

Hmm will wiz > pyro > link > pyro > soc > nec > nec work ? or do I need to change the one pyro to link 2?

and what abour wiz - pyro2 - link - sorce2 - warlock
or will be bettet to change pyro1 - link2 ???

I’ve heard a lot of QQ about SorcC1 since they moved all the control skills to sorcC2. And I know the troubleshooter card was slated to get nerfed. But it hasn’t been nerfed yet that I know of.

My personal choice would be to use Pry2 over Link2. You’re doubling the # of matks from your fireballs, adding 25% more duration to your flame ground and you’re getting a firepillar for an occasional boost. You’re giving up buff sharing which is good in more static groups but annoying in pub parties because people always spread out and break the link.

You’re also giving up the 2x targets for joint penalty. Which is the biggest deal. Since hangman’s duration has been gutted and thus hangman’s attribute for removing AoE Ratio defense. This means you can end up wasting your AoE ratio on linked targets. Where before it wasn’t so much of an issue. And what that means is your links are going to be less effective against groups larger then 5 targets even when abilities are coming from players with high AoE ratio. Unless the duration of the attribute wasn’t changed when hangman was nerfed.

I agree about pyro2. More multihits and duration. The damage can’t be completely irrelevant later right?

Not likely. Linker2 doesn’t seem to add much to linker1 either if you cant get constant usage out of spiritual chain. Or if there’s a rank 8+ skill that demands a monster gem more than JP lv5 does, which is entirely possible too.