Tree of Savior Forum

Linker/Sorcerer

Hi i don’t know very much the game for the moment and i think about a build someone can tell me if its good ?

Wizard c2 > Linker c2 > Sorcerer C3 :confused: I hope to be good in team but I fear because I have no Aoe

I would go:
Wiz > Pyro > Link c2 > Sorc c3
Pyro gives you the skills to deal damage and mob train in the early levels.
or
Wiz > Pyro > Link c2 > Soro c2 > Warlock
Switching Soro c3 for Warlock allows you to deal higher damage in higher level maps.

Linker is always welcome in a party. Wiz c2 doesn’t give any benefits unless you go Wiz c3. But Wiz c3 might be a waste for Sorcerer class built.

Hope this helps.

Okay thanks a lot and what should skill i’ll take with wizard and pyro ?

Actually Pyro C1 is pretty weak. And the road to Rank 3 is not long.

You shouldn’t be aware that at the moment taking linker at R3 means to chose a painful solo game so you want to play in a party then. Even C1 Pyro deals only very little damage because of pyro scaling very well.
I would pick up Cryo at R2 for the freezes. Should also be much fun to play cryo/linker in a party.

Wizzard > Cryo > Linker > Cryo > Sorcer3

Your summon is very powerful at max level with max card, Linker is always good to have in wiz circle.
Go for Cryo2, so you can give support to your own Summon.
You also have Ice Wall, wich is completely overpowered.
Cryo have a lot of damage, but most ppl think he has none and go for pyro.

But I think Linker c1 is not so good in late game :confused: but if wiz c2 useless pyro c1 useless cryo c1 useless and Linker c1 useless what can I do ? >.<

I would like to go to a support/dps sorcerer but I think its not possible ><

At the end of the day it’s about which class you’ll enjoy. I would go pyro because it helps with levelling until you get to linker. It’s not hard to solo to R4-R5 in a few days. Cryo c2 is not a bad choice with linker c1. I feel it is more of a PVP built. Having linker c2 only means you’re more suited for group parties compare to a linker c1. Also if you want DPS go with Warlock or Featherfoot as your r7.