Tree of Savior Forum

Linker: Physical link then using buffs causes damage to entire party+durability loss

But it should have killed me too by that logic shouldnt it?

Yes, but has linker made any sense thus far? This thread is kind of proof that our class makes no sense :frowning:

True enough. :3 I still love my full support linker even if half her skills are bugged or useless. xD

created a linker and saw this bug too.

i let my archer die when i linked to him. and i died when i linked myself to the tanker.

it dead like 1.5k damage on lv 50 dungeon. i was gonna use it so that we can share damage (full con build) but it killed me (i have 8.7k hp and he has 5k hp) within 3 sec after using it.

really hope they fix this

I wonder why they havent fix this skill its been a while since LOTS AND LOTS of people reported it and yet still we dont even have a clear answer from the devs. The skill is clearly not working as it should

Physical link bug

As you can see not only a lv4 physical link only linked 2 of the 3 party members, but also it didnt divided the damage as it should, instead of that it acted like a JP to my party members so there are 4 points wasted and just a half functional linker.

Will they fix this skill someday? Will be linker be able to use more than JP and HK? as a main linker this is really upseting.

I am somewhat curious how this works with guardian saint, revenged sevenfold, mackdangal, counterspell, and subzero shield.
perhaps the most suicidal skill can become… the strongest? :sweat_smile:
any brave souls suicidal enough to test?

Subzero has been tested, I used it to start the chain in my video.

I also educated a linker/sorc on how awful the skill is. They had kamikaze bats out when I used subzero and the bats attacked me.