Tree of Savior Forum

Linker-Feather-Warlock

Im way on my way to a W3-E3 build, and was wondering what to get with my free rank.
-The most used for a kind of aoe type is Warlock(not sure why but im not convinced if i need more aoe.)

-This one seems to add somewhat of a support element to a good dmg build, the linker(my thing is that if im not mistaken monsters link do not take extra hits from aoe dmg. Not sure how to explain this, but someone already did on the forums)

-Feather is not very popular on this kind of set up, but i was thinking that it could add very good single target dmg to my already strong aoe element giving me more balance( the other plus i saw was the healing for solo play)

What do you guys think? Personally i think im leaning towards, feather or linker at this point.

Thanks for the help

Featherfoot is bad, and it needs Linker.
Go with Warlock imo.

Seems many people share that sentiment, but nobody has said why. I have seen them list the fact, all the skills are single target so it lacks AOE, outside that i cant find anything comparing how much dmg they can do ST versus the warlock.

Thanks for the reply

I’m playing Featherfoot now, the damage is pathetic and the skills miss all the time because of tiny ranges.