Tree of Savior Forum

Linker Ele Electrocute build

Making a linker ele build.
The purpose is to maximize electricute damage.

Not sure the stat build I should go.
Full con, then later int? maybe 2:2 con and int?

Also not sure if Wiz 2 or Cyro is better. I need freeze to maximize electrocute damage, but frost cloud and hail will freeze.

But sure spell is not all that necessary.

I think you’re sacrificing too much for one spell.

At least do Wiz3 > Ele3 >Linker instead?

I do not want Wiz 3. Probably get it come rank 8 release if I go Wiz 2.

most of ele spells have a cast time thats quite noticable. therefore, you need minimum surespell not to be interupted, then quickcast to actually cast them faster, and have the 50% bonus damage (and lets not forget magic missile, great spell)

I will also go linker myself, but i’ll get it at rank 7

Its sad that wiz 3 is so versatile/usefull, but you sacrifice a lot by not getting it if you are going for a damage build, especially ele.

Instead of linker c2 you could get warlock

Okay. Needed cyro 1 for the bonus 50% dmg with electrocute, since this is an electrocute build.
Also not going warlock, because that has nothing to do with electrocute.
Wiz 2 unneccessary, because 8 mob link with a 3 second bind is enough time to freeze (with +50% freeze chance attribute for icebolt) and then use my electrocute that will bounce and hit every mob 9 times.

Thank you for your suggestions though.
I am going mostly 2 con 1 int.

I will update when I become linker > ele

You could go Cryo2 first so you can grab the Elementalist attribute that freezes stuff. I heard Eles love CC.

Do keep us posted on your results. I love thematic builds like this and hopefuly you will have fun with it!

I’m afraid you’ll have a hard time pulling this off with Cryomancer’s freezes as they are quite short. It’s hard enough to pull off a quick casted electrocute after ice bolt, i imagine a non quick casted one to be either impossible or really tight.