Tree of Savior Forum

Linker/DPS Build Suggestions Needed!

imo you’re going for a fourth tier build in exchange for one of the first tier builds.
perhaps when a new dps class is introduced wiz3>link2 would be viable. but the meta right now is not in your favor. you should know that u will suffer for 4 ranks at least trying to lvl that up.

I think if you want to be a wiz dps, you must get wiz c3.
In late game ,50% damage enhance is amazing!

Wiz3 elementalist3 is good and the normal type.
I would like to be Wiz1 > Pyro1 > Linker1 > Pyro2 >Wiz2 >Wiz3 > Linker2
In this way, I can solo, I can go dungeon useful, I have fire pillar.

you would have 50% buff but you have no dmg class lol…
a gun without a bullet

Yeap, if i want fulll dps i would choice wiz3 ele3 warlock.
My build with linker, it’s not main dps, it’s more functional.
I can solo quest till 260+ and i do a lot things when i go dungeon.
Also i can solo 130 dungeon faster then other class , that’s elementalist cant do.
It only take less than 20 minute a round even close to 15 in late game.
Is this build still not worthy?

Honestly if quick cast didnt have that strong ad attribute I dont think anyone wouldve been thinking about going wiz3 but hey this is gonna make people who like different combinations instead of pure dps lack damage to be partied unless you have some sort of support capability like cryo3 or link2, but since theyre utility classes I cant really complain, I guess only pyro3 has it hard?

You won’t want to solo dungeon, this game force you to party with 600% exp for full 5 ppl random matchmaking.
And there are no more quest after lv215.

Yeap i know that, why i solo it’s like to make money, 1 run it give me almost 25m. Many people do that just for money, still have chance to get petamion.

That is a viable concern, the whole build would just be waiting on rank 7+ basically haha