Tree of Savior Forum

Linker c3 Builds

I want to make a linker c3 support, someone has idea of ​​build?

warlock, both Masthema and Pole of Agony fits well with the link.

Great for soloing, require skill timing in party play.

If u wanna support fully just go link3 chrono3 , ur lifeline can be mend with pass if it broke easily

Untill they do something about the hard nerf they did on linkers, it’s only good for soloing.

Go CryoChrono for a full support wiz build.

Linker c3 is OP. Lifeline is awesome for ET now, there is video example if you want.

Just check this build out.

1 Like

Spiritual Chain breaks so easily, they should improve the linking distance.

As full support, usually I rely on Joint Penality as a main skill. The 22 seconds cooldown vs 15 seconds cooldown from Hangman Knot make me idle vor various seconds …

link3thau3, link3chrono3

easy

I don’t see Physical Link used in the video. Do you think it have uses for emergency?

pyro3 link3 enchanter (with enchanter3 in mind). you get lifeline CON for agility buff (soso),
lifeline int/spr for enchant fire and lightning (very very strong with pyro multihits)
you can also make JP, enchant fire, flame ground scrolls.

^ As above mentioned Pyro3-Link3-Enchanter1 for multihit buff.

Wiz2-Link3-Chrono3 for world boss support, haste for searching boss. Sharing buff like pain barrier/surespell and share your stats for CON would make your team pretty solid. Together with Pass you can almost have 100% uptime for share stats.

Wiz1Pyro1Link3Thaum3 max INT/SPR then share with other member with other stats. Poof, you can add a lot of atk/matk and def/mdef.

nope, it’s useless, but nothing you can lvl up else there.

1 Like

oops double post

lol

… Some party actualy use linker3 for ET/Solomik. (You still need a team for it)
Just check the video link on the build send a few post before.
They clear solomik 35 with more than a minute left with 2 Linker3/chrono3 and no cryomancer3.

Good (For stats/ double scaling buff/ other)
JoinPenality 15 don’t understimate it ? It not crap like most people won’t don’t even take the time to try it say…