Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 vs thauma for FF?

Hey all i make my build baseud on blood curse and pyro damage because i like it both, but i have been reading about and i want to know which one is better choise for a FF2, have linker3 for more damage with links and help to a party, or have linker2 (because is enoguth for many things) and invest on thauma1, or maybe linker 1 and thauma 2, my current build is pyro2>linker2 but i want to know if do the next step or even re made for thaum2.

PS: if a bad idea make a pyro3-linker-thauma? i really like some people using it and get a lot of damage, and idk 5 links could be enogth XD.

need thaum to be at least 2 circles to be viable
linker 3 = ezparty

thauma’s swell body + linker’s joint + FF’s Ngadhundi can decrese the hp of monsters like a dot bur on % to kill them when they have almos 1 hp… dont care how much live they have or magic resist…

may be the best build to ff will be some like: wiz + pyro +linker 3 + thauma + FF2

but this dont work the same if i have the just Ngahundi? at this moment i dont understand this combo sorry if you can explain me.

I dónt have that skill Jet But when u inflic decay on the mosters they supoust to lose like 3% of they máx life if u use spell body they Will lose the same 3% But they máx life Will be twice and when swell body ende they would lose the twice amount