Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 Stat Choice for LifeLine

Hello There~

Playing a Chrono3/Linker3 Build , with a 300 +CON build , but i feel that with LifeLine , I should Max The DEX stat.
Cause there are a lot of classes that use STR as main stat , and a buff of 300+ DEX for 30 sec from a Linker 3 would be totally awesome for classe that use STR Build, they will get so much crit from lifeline buff !

What do you think guys ? i’m about to use my stat reset and i do really think that DEX is the only viable choice for a LifeLine User.

Might not be a bad idea to wait and see what stats are in demand/needed and make this change when your certain of what you want…

or maybe when you have a fixed group to do stuf with…

I also have a linker3, I almost never saw people high or full str while using lifeline but rather 400-600+ dex while sharing stats lol.
If you play with friends and guild, be sure to be the only one with full con so stats are never wasted.
Unless you have a rogue 1 2 3 in your team it’s unlikely to see 750str with lifeline, because the entire forum screams about dex meta or will bash you with mob mentality.

You can also go full int and use thaum (Transpose) to swich for full con (Except you have the 10%/rank statt bonus to it) soo you are alway the guy with the most con in the group… Now find a healer that will fully heal the group each 30 sec…

Gotta go for Full DEX or Full STR, with full CON i will just boost HP and need healer to top the health of everyone …

With full DEX i’ll boost both Critical AND Evasion. So STR Build will benefit from the criticals and all the whole party will benefit from the evasion.

And with Full STR i will boost the physical attack of people who use a DEX build.

Now i need to choose between STR or DEX …

people usualy go full dex later because the damage boost of streng is kinda low because weapon + transcendence lv is much effectif with crit than a 800 bonus physical damage. (+ the skill damage itself)

This is kinda a «no answer question».
Both fullSTR or fullDEX could be good.

I am swordsman player and as @momory32 says actualy swordsmen mostly goes for DEX (because of the current meta with «damages formula & crit» and «transcendence» weapons giving more damages than STR could never do), except some doppelsoeldners (like me) and few guys waiting for the meta to change, so ATM fullSTR should be more benefic.
OTOH fullSTR doppels would love you and break the damage counter with you if you go for fullDEX and give them 400+ crit rate! :wink:

I don’t know about archers.