Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 + Onmyoji worth?

Hello people!

I think a build with Linker 3, this work? I dont like Thauma 3 (till 2 is fine, deslike bighead XD)

I thinking maybe link 2/thauma 2, but I will lost Mental Pressure attribute…

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117776kk.1a3f657a85.3f4a557a65.156585.768198aac5

Onmy skills do many hits.
Linker nowadays is not so good with many-hit-skills/builds, its more for high-dmg single/low-hit nuke builds, like FF3 or Shadow2

yaaaaaas! That works just fine. Surespell and quick cast are great for Omi
Sorc provides sp recovery, but it can mess with your linker skills… you can always get FF for hp recovery instead. Totally up to you.

I dropped wiz 3 to get Sorc and FF, that works fine too :stuck_out_tongue:

The linker is for Single Target with Spirit Shock, and basic support linker role…

Full INT with SPR equips works?

I’d go full SPR

WIZ, Linker and Sorc scale better with SPR and Omi could use the mana…

Spirit Shock has SPR scaling at linker3 that makes it really good, so you should go SPR IMO. Without Thaum3 though, your Onmyoji skills will hit like a noodle until you get a decent weapon.

Why would u go Onmyoji when it has the best AoE in entire game?
Go something like FF3, Sage or SM

1 Like

The core class in the build is Onmyoji… I can change the others.

Suggestions?

Im following a full SPR: WIZ3 TH3 SOR ONM2
WIZ3 can be switched to whatever u want but magic missile gets a nice boost from thauma buffs

im bias when im talking about linker 3 because i just love it. It’s new damage skill is amazing with high SPR.

If you go full SPR your build is fine, i would drop Sorc tho because it doesnt add much to the build…
Wiz2, Linker2, Thauma3, Omi2 might be good or Wiz3, Linker3, FF, Omi2.

Full int (equip SPR) i would get pyro and/or kino because of the Fox buffs. PP + Fireball combo enhanced by Omi. Kino CC prepare the terrain just fine for Omi (no surespell needed) and Pyro2 is enough for the combo.

Yes, linker onmyoji will work fine. Onmyoji has good AoE already but of course combining with joint penalty will allow you to do higher damage when you can and Linker3 provides support.

Another interesting onmyoji build is chrono3+onmy2. You will be able to give your party incredibly fast movespeed with haste + tiger attribute and will also be able to spam a bunch of AoE skills more frequently thanks to pass.

Of course onmyoji is not meta due to relatively low damage, and if you do not include thaum you will have to get even better equipment to make up for it (or invite thaum to your party). Also, both onmyoji/linker and onmyoji/chrono will not be as good as pure support builds such as linker/chrono or thaum/linker.