Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 Need HELP!

Hi GenJen, you’re my friend in game LOL. Actually, your linker3 was one of the inspirations of my build. If you have Thauma’s transpose, you can technically keep your Max HP higher than that of a full CON build. That’s why it’s better if you level with a Cleric since they can keep your HP full while you clear all the mobs for them.

As for the people panicking, yes that happens, like when we were grinding. But I think once you coordinated with a team (in GvG for example) you’ll have no more problem with that.

You get a 10% int bonus per rank, Con doesn’t get that bonus.

When you use transpose, that Int bonus gets carried to Con, so you get way more Con than a full Con build would get.

How about this one? semi support, let the summon skeleton kills the mobs and the linker keep support the party
and for the status, full con maybe (?)

any comment on this build?

How am I your inspiration? =_=

I basically made this build to make it hard for myself XD

Anyway, yes I play on skype with some of my friends and have no problem with links, its just that currently what I feel from the game is that it does not really promote playing with friends, so it defeats the purpose.

Because you proved that it’s possible LOL. You even went alche2. But if you went with something like Thauma1, you’ll get the survivability and wiz3 would give you burst damage to grind fast. :smiley:

sorry im a scrub T.T

Bro, if you plan on using Chronomancer, you HAVE to HAVE to HAVE bring it to C3. C3 gives you the ability pass which reduces the CD or all skills (except itself). Imagine your partied with 3 Ele3’s , they can practically cast Frost Cloud (currently the best AoE dps spell in the game) two times in a row. :smiley: Plus extra MSPD and AtkSpeed from Haste and Quicken respectively is always good.

No lol I have an alche2 myself. I’m surprised you were able to train yours very high up.

No big deal i guess, just go in link and afk ~.~