Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 Need HELP!

You just need Joint Penalty+HangsmanKnot+Blood Sucking. Or sleep+Blood Sucking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m70LDcImky8 watch 1:45 for JJ+HK+BS combo.

Do you know that some monsters are immune to sleep? Do you have a linker yourself? Do you know that some monsters are immune to HK stun? Do you know that Blood Sucking does not restore HP from Mutants and Plants?

Dude, you have no idea what you’re talking about. The video shows Bloodbath, not Blood Sucking. Bloodbath is a single stab that restores 16 ticks of hp based on skill level and caster’s Con. Judging from my experience, the video shows Bloodbath lvl1.

This is what Blood Sucking looks like (2:15), see how much time it lasts with Surespell:

Yep, almost. I just couldn’t take another circle of linker (moreover, Linker 3 is quite useless), so I took RC instead.

I have to say my build is focused on support (maybe party-dependent), because I miss my loved RO bard.

Now, I can’t understand how useless is have almost every stat (it’s needed a variated party) above 100-150. Please, explain it to me

@Mr.Mime, I just took Chrono1 for the aspd and crit rate bonuses (with atributes), but OK, what would you suggest instead of wizz3? I can’t decide between Sorcerer1, Alquemist1 or Necromancer1… (maybe Thaumaturge for his attack bonus…?)

Dont worry, that dude has no idea what he’s talking about.

Only take Thauma if you went full int.Alchemist is useless in battle, youre better off with an alt for that(unless you don’t have much time to play and can only level one character)

Between the 3 classes you mentioned, Necro is the one that fits your build the most.

You could also take Wiz C1 - Pyro C1 (?) - Linker C3 - Chronomancer C2 and hope that they release rank 8 anytime soon so you can get Chronomancer C3 at said rank.

Though your lvling experience might be rather… frustrating (?) since you’ll focus mostly on CON so you can share that between your party members with Lifeline.

However keep in mind that Lifeline has longer CD than it’s duration, so it won’t have 100% uptime so you’re most likely going to use it for boss battles or really big packs of mobs I guess.

Another option is Wiz C1 - Pyro C1 - Linker C2 - Chronomancer C3, I know you want Linker C3 pretty much because of Lifeline, but this is a solid pick because you get Spiritual Chain to share buffs and beloved Chronomancer Pass and Quicken/Haste maxed, really useful.

The reason why I think Linker C2 might be good is because in the future when we get new classes we might get some really nice buffs to share with Spiritual Chain, so in the long run it will be more valuable… hopefully.

1 Like

If you think you will have the most fun in this build, go for it. Though I think going Wiz>Linker3>Chrono 2 or Wiz>Linker2>Chrono 3 will be better for now and for the future when you can get Linker 3 + Chrono 3 for permanent uptime of lifeline with the chrono Pass skill.

If you’re sticking to your original build, I would put some points into CON (you will DIE if you don’t invest some CON), but having a majority of your points in INT is fine.

But be warned that it won’t be as effective as being full CON (sharing full CON is really really useful!). With full CON lifeline, you can be sure that everyone can benefit from your lifeline whereas using lifeline to share INT won’t be as useful in some parties with no magic users.

Dude, he doesn’t know much about classes and offers some combinations where classes just cannot be used to their full potential. He cannot have fun in FF if he cannot use Blood Sucking without being interrupted. That’s why I’m advising against FF in that build. Yep, Wiz1-Linker2-Chrono3 would be great for support, the only problem is that he would always have to find a party, Linker and Chrono have no good damage-dealing skills for solo gameplay. With a stable party, it would be great.

@Mr.Mime It’s true I won’t be full INT because I’ll be supporter, and alch was only for pots skill, but I see Necro and Sorcerer so similar to each other, only that Necro has more atributes to learn and decay debuff (pretty interesting for missile attacks). The build would be like this I guess:

1. I changed a couple of points between Linker HK and SC
  2. Don’t know where spend the last 2 points on necro: Gather Corpse or Flesh Cannon.

To Linker3 detractors: a longer CD time than the skill duration it’s a point, but as I read in the description, its attribute also nullify enemies attacks (2% per point) which is quite interesting especially for tanks.

OMG why Wiz2 and Rune Caster?? What are you going to use them for?

I saw Wiz2 as a better option than pyro or cryo because of the surespell and max wiz1 skills.

I chose RC as you can see for his support skills and another damage skill (RoD)

wiz>link>chrono is weaker than wiz>cryo3>chrono3 right?
what do u suggest, pyro or cryo for link2>chron3?

You need to pick. Cryo1 for crowdcontrol or Pyro1 to helps you on early stage of the game Pyro damage are not good later game.

how about wiz2?
is it good?

Wiz C2 > Linker C2/C3 > Chronomancer C2/C3 is a really nice full support setup full CON.

As well as suicide inducing.

1 Like

what is suicide inducing means? sorry for my bad english

I mean that you might want to kill yourself because lvling that path without party is going to be a living nightmare, but if somehow you manage to get to end-game it’s going to be really useful.

Other option is Cryo C1 instead of Wiz C2 for some extra CC.

if i’m going to wiz>cryo>link3>chrono2, my build is weaker than the wiz>cryo3>chrono3 rite? does party still want my build?

Sorry for mistakenly see blood sucking for bloodbath. Like I said. I dont have experience in featherfoot but in linker, I`m sure I have. I just base my though on what he want. He want to go for a support role at the same time have a decent DPS. He also want to be welcome by parties. If he go to Wiz3>Link3>FF1, the only skills that he can throw until rank 6 are Magic missile or Energybolt. Joint penalty + Magic missile sure do the job but imagine doing this JP MM combo till you reach rank 7. Thats so boring.

Well, both builds are good for end game (tho I’d recommend getting Chronomancer C3 instead of Linker C3 since at the moment Chronomancer is more valuable, unless you really want Linker C3 since you love it).

Look at it like this:

Wiz C1 > Cryo C3 > Chrono C3 is good because of the amount of CC it brings to the table, basically you prevent mobs from hurting your party members with your CC and you multiple tools to do that thanks to Cryo C3.

Meanwhile,

Wiz C1 > Cryo C1 > Linker C2/C3 > Chronomancer C2/C3 works more of a combo to boost your party dmg by linking mobs so they share the dmg they take and also making runs more smoother since they can gather all the mobs with Joint Penalty and Hangman’s Knot, also the ability to share certain buffs with Spiritual Chain is really good.

So in short, the first path helps to prevent mobs from hurting your party with all your CC while the second path helps your party to deal even more dmg and sharing buffs.

Will parties accept you? I’m pretty sure that as long as you’ve Chronomancer C3, they’ll fall on your knees.