Tree of Savior Forum

Linker 3 is sad

I wondered about a couple of things, let’s say physical link works properly, does it mean the 20% damage shared evenly could become around 7% with 15/15 with 3 links x5 players.

I was in a random dungeon with 3 linkers and a healer, every single time I tried to use lifeline (linker circle 3), the other 3 linkers broke or unbound systematically…

we already know people don’t even notice spritual chain buff and the purple whirlwind lifeline “effect” and still perma break.
It does not matter how hard you try to explain the differences because:
1 they don’t understand
2 they don’t care

I SPAMMED in caps open your character info to understand.

I’m seriously thinking about quitting the game because of that very bad community in game and IMC refusing to change color or appearance of the spiritual chain.

play with friends and they will appreciate you more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, it’s weird if Linkers intentionally unbound the skill, but keeping Spiritual Chain up restricts the movement too much. Especially with that kind of party, what stat could have been shared that would’ve benefited the party so much more than allowing linkers to run around and do quick kills?

Doesn’t make any sense to be able to stack physical links.

In theory, the total damage isn’t reduced but just divided by the number of linked players. Makes no sense to say with 3x physical links you would take 7% dmg instead of 20% (if that worked, I believe you should take 3 hits of around 7% dmg instead). But to make it simpler, I don’t even think it’s possible to stack more than one physical link at a time.

But yeah, that’s all just in theory since the skill isn’t working properly atm.

Sad life of Linker3.

You either get yelled at, unbinded, or they break the Link with force. Even high level player (260+) sometimes don’t know what it is. All they know is Physical Link, and not Spiritual Chain.
Shame physical Link is broken and will kill people and not help them ._.

We suggested other colours for the different type of Links already. but as it seems we were not enough, or the matter is to unimportant.

I Even have 3 sentences on my f8 shortcuts to explain what it is. But people either don’t listen, not able to understand (english), or don’t want to listen (maybe some are even to dumb to understand)…

Sometimes the radius is too small, and it breaks, thats okay. It also reduces the movment ability of the party (can’t spread too far fom each other). But there is nothing better than 3 archer 1 str, one dex and 1 qs3 and you can spread running shot and all stats :3

Im still for different colours for different types of links. Joint penalty is pink. Physical is yellow, and so is spiritual chain. why is it not a nice green or blue :confused:

3 Likes

It’s not weird.

You see a line like Physical Link.

Due to the gain of stats from other players your HP raises a lot, so you see yourself with ~20% of your maximum HP.

Some people don’t bother looking at stats, they just already thought it was received damage and not improved HP, so they go and run for a break/Unbind.

Try warning the party, if it doesn’t help remember your ET party will understand you.

2 Likes

Don’t quit dude. Join a guild who plays GBL. Spritual Link and Lifeline can make or break the 1st clash in GBL so Linker3 is an important class for a guild.

the problem is the 1000000000 other linkers that use phys link out there and make people have a nightmare! Now people will just see that yellow line of doom and cut it traumatized for life Ç_Ç

whenever someone uses a physical link w/o lifeline i always break it,
if he does use lifeline that’s a different story as this skill is pretty strong

Linkers are salty people for some reason. We almost died at lvl 115 dungeon because they physical linked us the whole way and the archers kept killing our DPS. I told them to cut physical link because it was literally killing us, and I just get “You are so stupid” etc. as my reply.
Finally he stops the link, and lo and behold, we actually survive! Of course he says nothing snarky becuase he can’t admit he’s wrong.

Well they just need to fix Physical Link, really… Then Linkers would be pretty awesome.

Maybe add a c3 attribute to it so the damage only goes to the person with most hp among the linked players.

or maybe what it actually suppose to do, which is to divide the damage so instead of 5k it would be 1k to each player.

Yeah that’s exactly what I said. They need to fix it.

Lifeline requires Spiritual chain (Linker c2) NOT physical Link!!!
Thats why we whine so much. both skills have the same colour…

Physical Link= bugged/broken, worst skill ever. No help, just kills people (good to kill rushers, tho. Or troll people <_<) In normal situation physical Link is useless (or even worse)

Spiritual chain = Shares some buffs. NO Damage shared!!! Also required to set up Life line.

so they need to fix physical Link, and also change the colour of the Link. Having Physical link and Spiritual Chain share the same colour is missleading and irritating. (no one pays attention to the small buff icon, they are different)

then yea, be sure ill break physical link every time i see it.

1 Like

Yes :smiley:
Just unbind it (when you are a Linker yourself) or run away and break it) No Power for broken physical Link >-</)
No Linker should use physical Link to help the Party, it does the opposite x-x

But spiritual chain is no real harm. (well, it could override buffs, when sharing buffs and hitting the buff Limit. and spreading too far away from each other breaks it)
But as I said, its required to set up Life Line.

But you don’t even need to look at your stats. You get a purple swirling thing on top of your character, and it appears on your buff bar. Linkers should know this.

Also makes no sense to me that anyone would assume it’s Physical Link and not Spiritual Link. Like why would the Linker even be casting Physical Link? I’ve never seen anyone besides myself cast that skill; and I only cast it to do group Teleport and unbind right away.

Honestly even if the skill was fixed i’d break it every time, don’t like the idea of taking damage for someone else

I don’t usually use spiritual link - lifeline cause other members don’t really care and know about it but in TBL I usually assess my teammates if we have scout or not or we only have healer and usually ask them what tactics they want lifeline or link-hide-unlink… If we don’t have healer I seldom use lifeline since even if I give them high HP no one will heal us. if we have scout most of the time link-hide-unlink will be choosen. I really think IMC have to enhance links range so it would not be easily broken… I can say linker can make or break your game in TBL but it range should be really widen by IMC… wiz3linker3wl here…

2 Likes

I just had a dungeon matchmaking with 3 linkersc2 and a healer.
The healer broke lifeline the entire time, we tried to explain and got answered stfu retard, I don’t care about our life etc…

Even provided with Tree of savior fanbanse linker 3 life line go google it, it’s not physical link etc
I get insulted everyday by these “people”.

For now I play alone because I have very bad pc and internet and since I’m going alchemist I thought going linker 3 would be worth the effort for dungeons and grinding…