Tree of Savior Forum

Link c2>Sorc c2>War Feedback

Hi, I would like some feedback on the build I’m planning to use.

My main concerns are:

• Is Pyro c1 better than Cryo c1?
  • Is it going to be hard to solo?
  • How useful am I going to be in dungeons?
  • How useful am I going to be in Earth Tower?
  • Is this build viable for PvP?

Those are the questions that have been bothering me the most but any feedback is appreciated!
I’m not particularly set on any class so if you know a better Support/Dps hybrid build I’d love to hear it :slight_smile:.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :wave:.
[size=7]First post hype![/size]

1 Like

From the information I gathered the past few days, as I planned to play a similar class combination:

Pyro C1 ouclasses Cryo C1 and even C2 judging from pure damage.
With your build it’s going to be really difficult to solo, but you will always be welcome in a party for being Linker C2.
In dungeons you will be very useful, linking mob groups together and having your pet as a potential tank / offtank.
I have no idea about Earth Tower.
I never tried PvP, but I would assume you are lacking CC to be useful there.

Basically your build is very similar to mine, instead of Cryo C1 Linker C2 I am aiming for Pyro C2 Linker C1 for stronger filler spells as a Sorc.

1. Yes
  2. If you go cryo1, yes, if you go pyro1 it will be quite easy
  3. Steady damage output and linker2, you will be pretty good
  4. Steady damage and linking ability. ET is more about group composition than any one players specific build. In a complementary group, you will be good
  5. Depends on the kind of pvp. Ive heard people express that sorcs are pretty good in gvg. I have no experience with any of that though

Thank you for the valuable suggestions :smiley:.
I think I will switch out Cryo c1 for Pyro c1 with 5 points into Fireball, Enchant Fire and Flame Ground (I did a bit of research and those seem to be the “top” skills for Pyro c1).
While a plan on grouping as much as I can, not being able to solo effectively is definitely and issue for me. Hopefully Pyro will carry me smoothly all the way to Sorc :relieved:.

Thanks again to both of you for clearing my doubts!