Tree of Savior Forum

Limited 1:1 Silver Trade Based on level

Root of all evil is Silver. Not a Demon king or missing goddess. With Silver Farming comes bot player and silver seller. and destroy game economy.

I. 1:1 trade

This idea based on bot player and silver seller always using low level char. It doesn’t matter how many account banned for low level player, they always make the new one and do it again.

1. under lvl 50 player can only trade max 50.000 silver per month, between lvl 51-100 player can only trade max 100.000 silver per month. etc.
    This idea must come with IMC/GM option to change the lvl/silver limit based from how many bot player and silver seller.
    -If many player banned, raise the level, lower silver limit ( under lvl 60 limit is 50.000 silver / under lvl 50 limit is 40.000 silver).
    -if less player banned, low the level, raise silver limit ( under lvl 40 limit is 50.0000 silver / under lvl 50 limit is 60.000 silver).
  2. untradeable item you can get from main story quest to raise the limit or remove the limit.

With this, we can remove 1:1 trade item limit and token use, cause doesn’t matter how many item you trade or token you have, when you reach your silver limit you cannot do 1:1 trade.
High Level player will be rewarded cause the limit will be raised or removed.

II. Auction Market

I only taste the cbt2 and with region restricted cannot play iTOS. Still dont know well how the auction system work.
There is something funny. I see 3 star weapon that you can get from quest or monster drop and I already get 3-4 times ( so its common and easy weapon to get if play casually ) be valued 200.000 silver. Who’s gonna buy it? Silver seller (I dont know if you can do this). I suggest limit price, max 10x npc price. Higher star 100x npc price or 500x or 1000x or no limit.

III. Conclusion

The silver seller offer 500k silver with $5. With no.1 suggestion seller need 10 bot under lvl 50 and 1 month. or 5 bot under lvl 100 and 1 month. When the silver limit lower:

1. under lvl 50 limit 40.000 silver. need 13 bot and 1 month.
  2. under lvl 50 limit 30.000 silver. need 17 bot and 1 month.
  3. under lvl 50 limit 20.000 silver. need 25 bot and 1 month.
    We cannot stop the bot and silver seller. with this it took time and effort for them. It also protect normal player ( I’m lvl 68 and don’t need 1:1 trade, I think I’m gonna okay until reach lvl 101 when the limit removed)

The question is:

1. How fast bot and silver seller player can reach lvl 101? there is website that offer power leveling to lvl 91 for around $25. it took me three days in cbt2 to reach lvl 68, normal playing.
  2. Is there any high level player (above lvl 101) that using bot and selling silver, even with at risk get banned? if yes,then GM can use the option to raise the level limit to lvl 110 or 125 or 137. (I dont know what lvl that make player cry when their account get banned).

I also suggest megaphone only can be used for high level player.

I hope IMC read it and other player like it. I need some response and opinion from experience and hardcore player. Will this work?

Terima kasih
Saba

Don’t read it properly, but it looks like very good.
Nice topic, good ideas!