Tree of Savior Forum

Limacon: Enhance is not working

Limacon: Enhance is not working. No wonder RandyBK was deranking all day in TBL. And for us SR3 will never be able to hunt fast the items we needed for Aspana Revolver recipe. It’ll be too painful also for low levels SR to level up with this bug because of weaker damage we dealt to monsters with activation of LImacon.

Man, at least add some screenshots/video/calculations, to show that. Else this will not get noticed.

Just assume you’ve level 50 enhance limacon. That’s about 25% to add up to limacon skill or any skill. Level 15 Limacon’s original damage is 190%. If you add up 25% to 190% your Limacon’s total damage should be 237% displaying on Limacon skill. If you point your mouse there. You’ll notice the description of the skill. Screen shot is not needed. Just concentrate in the sentence I just created. Even math test in schools do not show any image to solve arithmetics to their students. So this topic will be hard for average students. Only players who are good at arithmetics will understand this topic.

1 Like

Hello! If Limacon: Enhance attribute is not working correctly, please send us a Support Ticket with a video and/or screenshot for clarification. So far we have not had any other new reports about problems with this attribute.

I also noticed this before, no matter how many attribute points I put in Limacon;enhance it doesn’t increase the number in the skill description. I didn’t test my damage before and after upgrade though, so I wasn’t sure if it was just the skill description being bugged or if the attribute does nothing.

You’ll notice that the other enhance skill are working correctly and adding up to their skill damage by viewing the skill description. if you view the skills on skill menu in game. All skills have increased damage by pointing the mouse on skill icon to display the damage value and its description. It’s hard to notice because players don’t really care about calculations that much because they really thought by simply enhancing their skills. To them it means it would simply added to their skill damage but in reality. It did not at all. Please, this is your game. It shouldn’t be hard to follow the current flaws of your game. But since you’re not a math person or couldn’t read between the lines. Then I’ll just post the image here. That’s why IMC angered a lot of people. You’ve too much doubt and lazy problem solvers. You always burden them with extra works that they shouldn’t be doing for you. Here take a look at this screen shot.

As you can see. The Limacon enhancement on display is lv58 which is about 0.5%x58 equals 29%

Then on the next screenshot. The damage of Limacon remained 190% even with attribute of level 58. It didn’t increase to 245% on skill display. The Limacon damage should be displaying 245% with enhanced skill but it didn’t change. This is the only skill display that didn’t add up the enhancement of skills. But on Retreat Shot and the rest of class skills. Their damage on skill display have noticeably changed except Limacon. And the damage were noticeably weak too. So you should feel ashamed when we report the bugs for you. Because in reality. Debugging will cause you thousand of dollars by professionals. SO be fking professional and stop asking too much.

(Edited to correct the values)

2 Likes

Did you try recording a video before and after increasing Limacon: Enhance attribute level?

I did that some time ago with help of three people and all of them showed that Limacon 0->50%, 60->80% and 10->40% increased damage properly.

P.S.: At first after combat changes Limacon used to display the increased skill factor on tooltip and was later changed. The updated fixed a bug where the Enhance attribute was being applied twice, that means the increased damage is also applied somewhere else.

As a matter of consistency though it would be nice to have the tooltip reflecting the correct skill factor.

man…my post about limacon enchance and SPREAD both doesn’t work still there for month without reply…even i have post a video too

1 Like

wew this math savvy
190%+29%=219%

But anyways. Rather send a ticket 1st for their record. If its bugged then will be fixed sooner or later (might take some days to months as past performance).
Thats why my very 1st question to you was video/screenshot/calculation.
And sorry i dont have sr3 to bother with memorising the mods or even look at them.

Actually you’re both wrong here, attributes do not work this way, it’s 29% (0,5%*58 level) on the base 190%, so it’s a 55,1% increase (probably rounded at 55%), and the final value would be 190 + 55 = 245. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was too tired last night and very angry. My calculation went berserk in my mind that causes me to miscalculate the value. And because I’ve seminar to attend to today. Yeah, it should be 245%. Not 249%. Fck IMC made me stay all night just to do their work they should be doing. And I’ve done this calculation by using my mind and which means by not using any calculator.

That is IMC for you. Full of sh1t to annoy their players. No wonder a bunch of players have noticed the bug of Limacon Enhance too and left the game forever. So yeah. What a lonely game this game has become. TOS is trash game now so is the game developer. I’m a returning player and I can tell this game was long before trash. No difference when I came back.

change class :lul: problemsloved…instead of raging just deal with it

lol. Or change game. Probably back to Ragnarok online or something. hahaha! You too. If you had headache with IMC’s mess. Deal with it. Just uninstall the game. lolgiphy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.