Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling Rank8 to Rank9 Advice?

Hey guys,

Used to play a lot way back in the day when the standard play was card to 290 and dungeon to 330.

Now that 290 dungeon seems to be gone. Any advice as to what to replace it with? 270 dungeon + missions -> 300 dungeon i’m guessing?

Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I got 4 characters to rank 8, but quit before trying to make it into the 300s, and now that I have incentive to I’d like to correct that.

yeah, + you can actively grind in the fields now (though with the level up event that isn’t really necessary as you get dungeon reset vouchers, miracle seeds, goddess statuettes,dungeon multiply tokens and fortune cookies to boost your EXP&leveling rate tremendously) or in the hunting grounds, as you get a lot of EXP there (I managed to get from 330 to 360 in 3 days thanks to this).

There are also quests waiting for you and hopefully some left-over level 14 EXP cards.
If not, don’t worry, you can just explore all new maps for 30 level 14 cards.
And lots of quests to do for level 13-level 14 EXP cards&silver.

Basically it’s up to you what way you prefer, but questing&exploration surely are good ways to get more EXP cards for faster level up chest rewards, thus making the dungeon runs more rewarding for you.

Did u sleep?
/20char

exp rate on usual mobs were increased to almost x2 and hg exp is increased x1.5, so u can exp even in usual location just remember about lvl penalties.
Level-EXP Penalties

• Reduced EXP penalties applied for defeating monsters below one’s own level. They will now apply as follows:
    30 levels or less of difference: 100% EXP
    31 levels or more of difference: -2% EXP per level
    50 levels or more of difference: -40% EXP
    80 levels or more of difference: 0% EXP

of course, it’s easy because you get so many multipliers for EXP.
I didn’t even use an EXP tome, just farmed around 2 hours per day and spent ~1 hour doing the dungeon resets per day.
Total time it took me was around 12 hours (with exploration of new maps for EXP cards), but I had a lot of exp cards on my character, so the number is greatly distorted.

I have to say, EXP cards feel a lot less impactful now. Seems like the EXP increase from higher level cards isn’t keeping up nearly as much with the EXP requirements for level 330+. Feels like as long as you have an 8x EXP tome and/or fortune cookies you’re better off just grinding than doing these annoying side quests for 1 EXP card. At least with the main story quest lines you get stat points and usually more cards per quest.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.