Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling guide for intermediate/veteran players

Greetings, Saviors.

I would like to present you a Tree of Savior new complete leveling guide, oriented on intermediate and veteran players. And I specifically underline the words - this guide is for players, who already do have at least one 330 character and technically have cleared the game, i.e. have all maps opened, thus can receive all possible experience cards from Vivora. Well, actually the first part of the guide (1-170) can still be used by any players, even the new ones, but with certain adjustments.

Strategies and tips described in this guide helped me to reach maximum possible (currently) Team Level and max level all my characters ( 27+3 pets as for now. Thinking which TP pet to butcher next ;( )

The guide is a bit raw yet, will polish it from now on. Any comments/question/suggestions are welcomed.

5 Likes

Exactly the strat we use in our guild :ok_hand:

We also boost our EXP buff durations (statues, dumplings, etc.) with base camps

1 Like

Yeah, actually this strat should be pretty obvious for anyone who’ve played long enought in ToS. But it turned out that lots of people don’t know it :open_mouth:

This is almost the same strat i used to level up my alts to 317.
I found useful to quest in some zones after being stuck without no more runs left, or exp multipliers

more specifically i did with my alts the quest at inner wall district 8, city wall district 8, Taniel commemorative orb and every map after svalphinghas forest.
without multipliers they are faster that grinding (in my opinion) and i found more than once a blue or golden mob

good job

1 Like

Yeah, if you don’t have multiplyers, questing on lv12-13 cards maps are the only alternative D:

Very nice guide, will come in handy when trying to lvl up 2 alts I’ve because I hate lvling new toons to the point I just leave them there for days without lvling until I feel like it xD

One thing I noticed though is when you talk about Royal Mausoleum Chapel/Storage I believed you switched them, you say Storage is 2nd floor but it’s actually 3rd floor and Chapel you say it’s 3rd floor but it’s the 2nd floor, might confuse some people :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the correction, fixed it!

So, everyone have rushed their templars last night?)))

@nfprivaron I really noticed lots of Templars yesterday asking for help on the Templar Quest (you know, stay there 5 minutes in party). Now that you mentioned this was most asked than other conventional days.

had to do with the GxG?

No. All people who has Templar Guild Master on their account will receive free Reset Rank Voucher. Because lots of Guild’s and Templar’s changes come with this maintenance.

Well, people obviously tried to exploit this feature and rushed Templars to get free reset voucher they will obviously use on their other character ))

REally thanks for the explanation. I don’t knew Templars were about to receive this or that they would suffer changes.

So, they hope to be able to transfer this voucher to another character right?
Well, let’s see what will happen.

According to patch notes:

In line with the updated Templar and Guild functions (see changes in sections below), we’re giving each team containing a Templar Guild Master character one Rank Reset Voucher (14 Days).
The Rank Reset Voucher will be sent to the Message Box of eligible teams, from where it must be retrieved within 14 days (you will not be able to retrieve the item after the message expires).

So you can basically send the voucher to the character of your desire.

@nfprivaron
Really thanks for the time you took to explain these things to me.
well, so they had luck (the ones who knew it). I will not say it’s unfair, I want people to be happy with their builds after all.
Thanks again.

1 Like

You are welcome ))

Well, after all it’s IMC leaving loopholes for players to exploit