Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling after patch

Where’s everyone leveling/grinding atm?

Its worth to grind after 330 or just finish quests and use cards?

Get lv 331 and start doing Level up event.

Hit exp boosters: 5x Fortune Cookies, Exp tomes, Miracle Seed and Laima Statue. The event will give you some reset vouchers which should help you level pretty quick.

go to 300 dung with all your resets all the day.

oldc cards til 340 using ofc new even chest then using mats from chest in dungs then doing quests and challenges

i wonder if they know what they are doing, quickly and without a calculator

from level 330 to 340 it’s 1,5 Billion exp
from level 340 to 350 it’s 2,8 Billion exp
and lastly from 350 to 360 it’s 4,2 Billion exp!

With all of the tomes and fortune cookies I’ve got I find it faster to just grind than quest. Mobs in new maps seem to have decent exp values and mob density.

Stock up on instance multiply tokens (growth/exploration journal and level up boxes give a bunch)
Spam level 300 dungeon with 8x exp tome, fortune cookies, seed, statue, fishing exp bonus, etc. (preferably apply them before the boss goes down on your first run)

You should be able to get through 8-9 runs before the 8x tome expires. Each 3x multiplied run gets you 3 levels in the level 330s while tapering down as you level. You should be in the high 340s by the time you’re finished. Then you can farm the level 340 Hunting Grounds to finish up.

Using Fortune Cookies to grind at Izoliacjia Plateau was a good choice imo, the Yaks there are pretty slow and dumb and easy to mob, making great EXP gains possible without much investment.
You can also farm a good amount of silver and trash gear there without the need to have a good weapon (only had +11 trans 4 Vienarazis Mace at that time).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.