Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling a full con wiz

Hey guys,
I decided to make a full con wizard for pvp and gvg currently cryomancer lvl34 I have about 50 con. I’m noticing killing stuff is a little difficult. Does it get easier when I class up to kino with psychic pressure, or should I invest in some int? I’m going for cryo3/kino3. Thanks in advance

As full con cyro3 kino myself, its not that hard to leveling actually. Since at lower lvl(1-200), its not that hard to questing and doing mission dailies. Try to max your ice pike skill, and increase its attribute to 40 at least.

What i can share is my MAIN and greatest damaging skill combos are icewall+psychic pressure which will deal 300-500 dmg2-3 particle7 circle which in most boss fight(mission) will reduce their hp by a quarter, at least. And it get better at rank6(lvl 170+) with rune caster 400% ice dmg buff at our disposal. The combo of Rune of ice+straight line ice wall+rune of justice/ice pike(or 9x9 icewall with psychic pressure) will always reduce boss hp by more than half, which in my opinion are good enough for full con class which rarely/never dies.

As for one on one PVP, normally i just stay in one spot and keep my ice shield up and running around within the 5 sec CD downtime. The reflect from ice shield is way too imba, it reflect 200% of dmg received(attribute, with shield equipped). And since as full con char with 60k+ hp(runes of giant), the attacker(especially musket) will die at his own dmg reflect before hes able to take us down. And even if they have dispell scrolls, one cast of ice wall able to clear 100+ scrolls easily especially if youre fighting melee char. You can easily take down players 20-30 lvl above you with this. However, PD is still pvp god and annoying.

You should have no issue’s killing stuff this way.

See casting as some extra pressure nothing more.

Do what i do.

1. do kill counts on maps, this gives you loads of money and exp on each map, also makes killing newer maps way easier because you are higher leve then the monsters are.

2. buy buffs from players, your auto attack dmg will mostly 1/2 shot monsters this way, costs you no mana / no hp to level at all, costs you probably 3k silver for each 60m. ( you can also for 3k enchant your weapon to do more dmg at lvl 15 weapon shops from players ) when you get enough money.

3. do all maps dont skip any

4. at higher level, you can get a 6m necklace which gives 40% of your hp as magic dmg or something like that, so your dmg output will still be high.

5. don’t think that getting money is hard when you do killcoutns, currently leveling this way and i got 1,5 million silver on lvl 80 ( 1m on 60 ) as you get loads of money ( buy a token first from that ).

So getting enough money for later levels won’t be a issue.

And the fun part is leveling that way, i didn’t even use any of my 1400 exp scrolls. saved them all up. Because your leveling speed is insane this way.

Cast your crymancer skills to kill groups or bosses faster and that’s it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow thanks for the detailed response!!! This community is awesome.