Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling 1-300 Guide

It’s finally here!

The complete level 1-300 guide is now available on YouTube

12 Likes

Haven’t checked the vid yet but i would when i have spare time. It’s nice to finally have an updated leveling guide that newer players can see. Would also be nice to have it in text format though. nevertheless, great work on this one :slight_smile:

I’ll be adding more to leveling guide, such as skills tips, weapon choices, stats selecting, various basic game mechanics introductions, etc.

Did you finish all quest in maps or did you just grind then change map according to level until you reach dungeon level?
How long did it take you to level 300 (Playing Hours)?
Did you use Exp Tomes/Fortune Cookies?

I think you should point this out for those players who are looking to follow this guide. :blush:

Let me clear things up for you in one sentence: “It doesn’t matter how you play, this guide shows the best places for leveling at that level”.

I have 2 lvl 300+ chars, with 1 I did some questing and with other none. It’s most important to grind rather than doing quests. Quests is only an option when grinding becomes too hard.

This one depends on how many exp boosters and dungeon reset vouchers I have.
Here is one of my level 1-300 rush videos:

I do use those, but as I said this doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Good job!

Some tips of improvment:

Edit out the loadingscreens.
Put in a point about getting exp cards from Wings of Vibora npc.
The importance of buying buffs, especially at low lvls.
Include a hint about using Hanamings as your alternative first lowest lvl grind, as you not only get exp, you also get black hair.
Give advise about praying to statues to get stat points in the first map and in Miners village.
Add tips about Instance clear vouchers.

1 Like

That and many more is already in the works.

Thanks for your feedback.

Alemeth sucks for EXP. Each mob gives you about 8k EXP on a 0% multiplier.

Igti Coast gives 36k EXP per mob on a 0% multiplier, and it’s a 235 map (grindable from 205-265). It’s almost 5 times the ammount of EXP per mob compared to Alemeth.

Setting up a Base Camp at the middle of Igti Coast + a Pardoner with Blessing and killing the mobs with auto-attack exclusively nets me over 65 Million EXP/hour on a 90% multiplier (token + team level). With tomes and cookies and event bonus this goes over 200 Million EXP/hour.

Igti Coast gives more EXP/mob than Storage too and is fairly easy to kill with any class using Sacrament + Cafrisun + Blessing.

6 Likes

Why Grinding?
The lasttime i grind to lvl 50 it took way longer then just questing through only the main quest till lvl 50.

With Tomes ect it maybe be another thing but well…
I dont know i make my dailys with my alts and if i want to lvl a new char i just make the daily sia+dun runs.

And for 270+? Maven Abbey is really the best or you know another place?

That really depends, if it’s the first char of someone it will better to quest, just for adventure cards that will be useful for the alts.

For alts grinding is way faster, you can literally just pop cards while walking to tenet Garden in the monsters that the level up wave will kill them giving you more experience, in less than 30 minutes will be lvl 50.

U here too unlocked? hahaha

1 Like

how do you see the exact exp per monster without testing?

skip the first NPC and just grind

oh my god no

Do not tell new players to do this.

They are going to be miserable later.

This. Grinding has been nerfed into the ground. It’s actually deceptive, because it was the job exp that was nerfed.

The difference in job exp from a grind map (Alemeth as an example) and a dungeon (200 as an example) is several orders of magnitude.

You can skip a ton of quests, but you will need things from them later, such as items which unlock parts of maps, stat points, and these open up other quests for important items which you will be scrambling for later.

it’s a good guide, the only sad part about it, is the bonus stat points the character will be missing, when finishing revelation quests~

Maven is worse than Storage. There is a huge EXP drop between Maven and the following rank 8 maps (exp/mob is 1/2 or 1/3 of previous maps). It only gets better around Jeromel Park/Timerys Temple and later on Alembique Cave.

I’d recommend sticking with Storage and on Rank 8+ doing questing. Questing for level 12 and 13 cards is usually better than grinding at that range, with 3 runs of 290 and doing most of those quests you will reach 317 easily.

EXP viewer Addon. It’s listed on Excrulon’s addon manager.

Normaly you just need to get to 282.
After this its prety easy to get to 317.

Wrong. The exp you get per mob is greater than ever. On Alemeth specifically it’s a little worse, but the mobs are way easier to kill. On Storage it’s more than double the pre-patch Exp/mob, on maps like Igti Coast it’s over 5 times the original exp/mob.

It’s just that dungeon EXP was buffed way more than grinding EXP. But it’s still worth it to grind in certain ranges if you don’t have tomes/resets.

It’s totally worth it to grind lvl 60-100 in Royal mausoleum constructor chapel doing the event on both channels. It takes less than 30 minutes and you save yourself the 50 and 80 dungeon runs to run 110 or 140 that day.

It’s also worth it between 200-230 and 230-260 to grind on Igti Coast rather than doing quests if you are missing a couple levels to hit the next dungeon/after completing all your daily runs.

Status points is a matter of knowing wich quests to do. There are plenty of guides on the forums and all quests besides kalejimas are from lvl 1-150 anyway.

Ikr thought you calculated that with something external.

Btw, Solitary Cells gives more than Storage. The pathing is pretty much linear instead of being split.
For the others:
right now unless you are at your first character you skip around 90% of the quests of the game and just grind/dungeon.

i’m sleepy so don’t cringe to my english

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

You’re doing something wrong.

I’m still working on make a guide for increasing stats, choosing weapons, class builds, etc.

get lv50 in 30min

get lv100+ after few dungeon run

run crystal mine to kvailas forest that take longer than dungeon run

feelsbadman