Tree of Savior Forum

Level up should be easier

With new classes information release (they are good, honestly) people will want to try more builds, create more characters and do more thing.

Currently we need to spend hundreds of hours into a rank 7 characters, and frankly that is too much if you want to have 4-5 characters.

Better level up until certain level (180-200 or rank 6 for example) would encourage people to try out more builds (and please increase character slots limit soon)

I know that we have a slight exp buff at low level areas recently, but that’s really small and doesn’t make much difference.

Ideally exp from mobs should be increased by 50% - 100% so people don’t have to re-run the linear quest line every time they want to play a new characters

And expand the team lodge bonus as well

3 Likes

Exp tome x8 coming soon! Don’t think IMC will increase EXP rate, they just want you to buy their product!

Anyway, I support your idea.

It’s not exp tome x8, it’s 8x 30% exp tomes combined, so it is only x2.4 exp

And that is only for base exp. Exp you get from mobs are multiplied by some mysterious number

For example this monster

It has 194 base exp but it gives 350+ exp in game. Exp tome only affects the 194 base

I would buy some of their tomes if they make it so tomes affect the exp you receive, not the base exp

Welp. Let’s do some calculations.
For example i take Blue Nuo mob 5,052 base exp. Storage map 315.5% modifier

Right now i need 18mil exp for level. I have token enabled and team lvl 13.
My exp gain per nuo is BaseExp*(0.3(token)+0.12(team)+3.155(map)) = 18060xp / ~ 0.10%
If I’ll use x8 exp tome my exp gain will be BaseExp*(0.3+0.12+3.155+2.4(x8tome)) = 30185,7xp / ~0.16%

WELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
You’ll need 8 exp tomes(72tp) and some silver to craft x8 exp tome. Duration of new exp tomes is the same 1H.
white popolion face