Tree of Savior Forum

Level up chest challenge question

question

so i saw that when is started using the chest challenge, it always started 2 levels ahead of your current level[including your current leve as +1] to start opening the first box
with that in mind i have a question to a hypothetical situation.

if i am level 219 and i start using the challange box, it would impy that i start oppening the boxes at level 321. that would mean that at level 330 i could open
chest number 10 frm the level up chest challange.
Now here’s the real question.

if i open chest level 10 at level 330 What happens ?
do i get ripped off by the game and only get the normal rewards
of the box challagen ?
or do i only get the 120 Free tp ?
or do i get both the regular rewards + the 120 free TP ?

what actually happens???

post must be at least 20 characters long

<-- - - - Up

I’m sorry…I don’t quite understand this part of your question:

Regardless, if you reach level 330 on your last box, you should be able to open it but I can’t say for sure if you will also receive the tp. You will have to interact with the Notice Board and check for sure!

hi. one last question

i have 1 dungeon Multiply token

it says “dungeon” does that mean this does not work on Missions ? i believe reading that it does work on missions.

second question

let’s say i have 5 Cookies, and 1 exp tomeof 150 % exp increase that lasts 1 hour.

let’s also say that i am using the exp buff of chocolate boy buff that increases 20 % exp +

Now let’s say that i have 3 runs yet to use.

do ALL the items regarding exp increase buff rate Stack each other meaning i would get a lot more exp ???
or they would be ignored on the proccess of using the dungeon multiply token x 1 before i do my 3 runs of missions or dungeon rounds ???

No, you must open it at the target lvl, it doesnt stack if you do that.
ex.
Current Lvl: 219 - Target Lvl: 222, open the chest then the next target lvl is 225

if you open it at lvl 223 the Target lvl is now 226 rather than 225

if you open it at 321 then the next target lvl is 322… so open it once you reach your target level…

I got it base on opening the chest… it doesnt stack…

it can be use in missions also and yes cookies + tome + multiply token stack together

1 Like

In regards to your first question: You can use up to 2 Instanced Dungeon Multiply Tokens per Instant Dungeon or mission.

More information about the Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token can be found here.

For your second question: All of those exp increases are stack-able.

Have fun leveling up~~!!!

EDIT: Oh I didn’t notice someone already replied! Hahaha thank you so much @BEWBS90 for the help~!

Does anyone know if you can get the TP even if you have already opened some boxes? I have opened 9 of them and am at level 317, if it is possible to get the TP I will just reach 330 then.

Hi @STAFF_Letitia, I had already understood that I would have needed to be at the very highest 319, but I decided to try this. I wasn’t on my last box, but the second to last box at 330. It should have still worked the same according to the information you gave here. If it was correct I would have been able to open my 9th box at 330, but as you can see in the included picture it does not allow you to open a box at 330. I really wanted those Abrasives from the 9th box too. Please make sure the information you pass out is correct in the future as to not confuse other players.

thats why if you want to open all 10 chests, you can’t be any higher than 319
because once you reach 330 you can’t open any chest

this event strictly penalized people whos level is over 319 for god knows why
I bet IMC can’t even tell you why it was designed this way

3 Likes

Oh @Tristie, I’m so sorry to hear that. :sob:
The chest told you to reach level 330 and still didn’t open?
Thank you for the information!!

2 Likes

Yep. I knew it wouldn’t work already, but I thought I’d try it since you mentioned it. Too bad, though. The Abrasives would have been helpful!

3 Likes

this is the closest relevant thread.

why is this the case:

i used SO MANY EXP CARDS and then tried to open my chests because they go up 2 levels per chest… BUT THEN IT WOULD ONLY LET ME OPEN ONE!?

I already posted a support ticket for this, please don’t tell me that just because of poor coding i lost hundreds of hours worth of exp cards to help me through this event. i will 100% not finish the event now with my difficult schedule just because i had enough sense to spam all the exp cards on my hotkeys which is more efficient instead of stop every two levels!?

I know someone with the exact same case as you. He was level 317, carded his way to 327, and now he can’t finish the event. He sent a support ticket last Friday, and for some insane reason his ticket was deleted, with no response whatsoever beforehand. He resent the ticket and got the standard ‘we will forward your report to the proper department’ response as every other ticket.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that bro…if you knew that it doesnt stack, the exp card wont be a waste…I thought also if I stack my levels I will open multiple chest but doesnt seem to be the case…thankfully I try to check first before doing it thou… I try open the chest one at a time at the target level even if its quite a hassle…

because the event info page didnt put some of the important details regarding the event…

1 Like

I just wanted to update on this and say that this now works! I’m not sure if you did anything specifically, but thanks @STAFF_Letitia!

I was able to get my Abrasives at 330 now!

1 Like