Tree of Savior Forum

Level Sync feature

Hello Saviors,

A level sync feature is where higher level players can sync their level to lower level players. This is done so they can play together without having to worry about exp penalties and such.

I play with some friends in real life, but our levels aren’t always matched up, and I’d love to not have to manage these level differences ourselves and just have a system in place that lets us play together.

This way if I am level 200 I can play with my friends level 50 guy. If there is a potential exploit in here you can even gimp exp gain a little bit or some other measure.

please consider adding some feature like this because it will help a lot of people to play together.

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.
:smile_cat:

-J

there’s a big topic here regarding this and yeah I agree. if you are a swordsman and got at least 1 pelt in your circles, you can do what I do.

swashbuckiling out of party, let him kill.

1 Like

Ah could you please link that topic so I can follow it? I can’t find it in search.

And yes I am swordy with pelt, that’s what I have been doing :smile: thank you for your reply

-J

hmm last post was actually 25 days ago, not sure if posting there is considered necro but you can try

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/playing-with-friends-is-too-difficult/

thats what one of my favorite mmrpgs had. rift, rift had everyhting that almost everyone says thaey want in this game, but rift ent p2w, by addain a p2p class