Tree of Savior Forum

Level 7 gems missing

Sooo I had 2 lvl 7 red gems in my team storage last night and now they’re missing? Any ideas?.. I checked all of my chars personal storage and not there.

Did you recently die in a dungeon? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Havnt died at all in a long time nor would I be carrying such level gems on me. One of the gems I made last night right before I went to bed.

You might want to try sending a ticket. they might be able to back tracked what happened with your gem. The only thing I can think off that would most likely have happened to them is that you somehow forgotten to remove it on your inventory and died thus loosing them, you might have accidentally discarded them, OR its on the inventory of your other characters.

This happened once to a friend, he put the gem on team storage, changed char and the gem was gone. He didn’t do any dungeon nor die in any map that day, and imc answer was “our logs show you died and it dropped in a dg”…they can’t even have real logs, they get either mixed or just break and put w/e in there lol

1 Like

I havnt done a dungeon in awhile, I mostly farm for horns on my Sr who just got his aspana and was gonna use those gems to socket.

Sure you didn’t socket them in? a bug may prevent you from seeing them inside the weapon. Try looking at your stats when unequipping.

Hi @Cajin ~! Please send us a Support Ticket so we can properly check where the red gems might have gone. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.