Tree of Savior Forum

Level 130 Sorc 1 dissapointment

Wiz generally has been pretty frustrating leveling to this point, simply because every hit against you is hard. I’m popping pots all day long.

I was hopping once I hit Sorcerer life will be easier, but the summon of my Shooter doesn’t even attack unless you stand still and attack the mobs.

Once you move to dodge the mobs, the summon runs with you.

The only way to counter that is Sorc2 and have it set to attack at the specific location. So that bascially means I am left with Pyro 2 skills to level till Sorc 2.

They hit the nerf hard by placing the summon attack skill to Sorc2.

It’s not even fun at this point anymore.

Yeah. Its sad that you have to put up with it till sorc 2

I’m currently Linker1 Pyro2,and was wondering go for Sorc…Thanks for posting this, I probably will go for necromancer =(

Too bad summon AI sucks,i really liked the class

To be honest with you, you should definitely go Nerco for their DPS spells then choose to do Sorc 1 and 2 if you like.

I should’ve went that path if I had knew.

IMC needs to address this summon situation, because this should not be how the game is meant to be.

1 Like

It would be nice if they took a page from RO and let us write our own LUA AIs for our summons.

That would take a lot of work for them to do, and if not done properly it would be prone to abuse. So I don’t actually expect them to do it any time soon - if at all. But it would still be nice. :wink:

I have posted elsewhere about this but if they doubled the tether range so you can move further without the pet following you it would help sorcerers or if the moved hold position back to circle 1. That way we could actually dodge boss attacks and not have our summons just walk around doing nothing following us.
Edit: Also my pet sure loves ignoring the boss and attacking the traps or turning around to attack air I sure do love how it targets things.

1 Like

@Daenerys Yep that would be fun :slight_smile:
@Scyphoza It sure would make the rank more bearable.
Or they could move Attack Ground back to C1, since Hold is usually considered better…

I agree basic commands to the pet should be circle 1, it’s the simplest “skill” you can learn.
Getting hit hard and using potions non-stop is something that happens for other classes too, so the point is just the inability to kite.

This happened for my Hunter in cbt2, thought they adressed it lol

I notice Templeshooter having the targeting issue more than my other summons it might be because it has a ranged attack but I haven’t used enough of the other cards to know if every pet or not is having the same issue.

it is generally recommended for sorc 2 instead of just 1.
btw i went pyro3 sorc to get more consistent dmg in icbt2