Tree of Savior Forum

Let's talk about something important: lenses

Hey Staff!

First of all, I want to thank you for finally listen to us all, and make the game grow. People are happy to see that you’re putting so much effort in getting better, and everything is now on point. We’re trully happy for it. Keep up the good work!

Then, we’ve been discussing this A LOT online lately, in the community and game itself, now that the connection and bugs and classes and gameplay and etc are getting better, it’s time for the fashion work.

We REALLY WISH FOR A GREEN CONTACT LENSES.

We’ve always thought “Why there’s so many colors but GREEN???”
Red and Blue would also be OK, but there’s 2 lenses that look similar, so it’s useless anyway. A blood red would be awesome. An indigo blue too. But…

THE GREEN LENSES! Make it real.

Me myself have ALL the contact lenses already! Even repeated one or another. But, some of my characters [based on other fictional characters] aren’t complete without the green ones! And there’s a lot of people that feels the same, too! Green eyes are beautiful af~

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!~ Have a nice day :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@Staff @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

17 Likes

People are willing to give IMC money, but they doesn’t seem to listen.
More lenses, Hairstyles, beards, skin tones!

becouse they care only about gatchas

cause after every player that says gimme X thingy and I will give you all my money, comes 1000 post calling the the worst shittiest and stupid greedy ass company that only wants money >.>

turquoise eyes and red framed glasses pls OwO

2 Likes

Yes! IMC we need more stuff to spend our money which doesn’t come from Blessed Cubes or Leticia’s D:
Please give us more hairstyles and more lenses, it has been one year since the last new one ;-;

1 Like

ONEGAi
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Let’s not forget we also need fairly prices. I would certainly prefer thousands of hair for cheaper price than only a few for high prices @_@

2 Likes

Eu quero cabelos, quero penteados, quero barba…
Mas por um preço realista!
E por que os hats gacha nao entram no tp shop? Inclusive nao tem nada lá

Still waiting for this HAHAHAHA