Tree of Savior Forum

Let's Talk about GvG

With the current state of the server it is urgent a change in how the GvG is done.
I do not talk about bugs because I know IMC is working on it, I mean “format”.
The game currently does not have as many players and so we have few guilds … the current format does not fit this reality:

Currently we only face 1 same guild per week (It’s a rule)
I understand that there has to be something to face the trade win, but nowadays there are few guilds and not being able to play all week due to have few guilds sux!
Example in Silute: We have 3 (at most 4) guilds that go GvG, in two days all have already faced each other and the rest of the week we were stuck in queues that never found match.

We need to do something to make guilds do GvG.

I see some solutions:

• Keep the 10x10.
    Smaller guilds will be able to participate and with this we will have more guilds in queue.

• Guilds can not face 2x the same day and not the same week.
    So we will have games every day in a season.

• Same ranking/system as TBL.
    TBL: Victory = 10 points, Defeat = 5 points.
    Guilds can trade points to buy guild-related things and players-related things like EXP-TOME/Scrolls/Gems Abrasives or even Talt or Forge/Shield Charge items (Templars Skills)

With that changes im sure more guilds will add GvG and we will have more fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

very good !! Muito boa ideia

Should just be a 10v10 TBL with the GvG arena. Option should be

Auto-Match
Auto-Match w/Party
Auto-Match with Guild (GM queues as normally)

As you said, offer points win or lose and remove the cap on number of matches.

Basically this would make it similar to Battlegrounds from WoW. Take winning systems and put them in your game!

1 Like

10v10 TBL…now that sounds very chaotic. I like it.

1 Like

nein nein nein , :middle_finger: bad idea :thumbsdown:

15x15 , victory 10 defeat -25

link Orsha, Klaipeda and Silute Servers

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.