Tree of Savior Forum

Let's talk about End Game and Earth Tower as Wizards

The only viable specs I see clearing this thing fast is either Wizard C3 > Elementalist C3 or Cryo C3 > Chronomancer C3.

Is there a viable list of wizard classes that are desired for Earth Tower besides these two set ups? If not, is it still possible to run Earth Tower with let’s say, Sorcerer or Thaumaturge?

No there isn’t because this game is unbala- I mean the meta is Wiz3Ele3 and whatever build with linker.

Seems that way. Seems like 3 builds are required for this earth tower. Your standard wiz3/ele3/whatever loadout, sword1/pel3/possibly fencer tank, and cleric/priest. The rest get to watch from the sidelines until nerfs n buffs happen.

Earth tower serves as kind of end game for a moment - so they probably intentionally increased difficulty in it. Im 80% positive that after new content is added (r8), they will make ET a bit easier xP

Well… if they make a Sky Tower after Earth Tower…

There was another tower datamined around lvl 400 ( i think might have been lower).

You probably mean Astral Tower

Probably.

20 characters

So no chance of ET for cryokinos?

Cryokinos should do just fine - esp with parties.

im going cryo3 sorcerer and hoping that cryo3 is merit enough for a slot lol

Sorcerer can compete the problem is the AI isn’t reliable so while they’re conceptually strong enough the reality of the AI underperforming make it less valuable.

Make a party 3 wiz3ele3 CryoC3Linker PaladinC3 done

Thaumaturges do see use in Earth Tower, and linkers are ever so needed. The thing is, no one has actually cleared it yet - they’ve only just reached halfway through (10F) and guess what they found? A boss that can erase your ground AoEs - meaning Hail and Frost Cloud arent the quick anwser to everything.

You know what you DO need though with content this long? A Squire.