Tree of Savior Forum

Lets make a new World Boss Cube thread everyday

Until IMC respond how and when they are going to change the cube distribution thing.

2 Likes

or how about you just make your own group, and git gud instead of sitting here complaining, oh, your lazy, so i guess complaining here instead of actually getting a good group together is too much work. Just get one good dps and some supports and its easy to break top 6.

Are you trolling, right? There are 20+ Fletchers/Elementalists/Druids,etc lvl280 with LoLaPanther gear. There is no way to beat then now, so the cube things should be changed.

Well with the current number of people at world boss, it may be okay, though everyone wants a cube at least once a day I guess. We need to see how F2P turns out. I mean if there’s 20 parties at one world boss then there’s some major issues with current distribution.

jace is 220 with some others in that range, he just made a video opening 100 cubes, hes no where near lolopanther gear rofl .

read this thread and watch the video.

Anyway im not getting cubes as a Dragoon. Buff Dragoon or change the cube distribution thing.

your not going to get cubes solo, you need a group buffing you lol. then your whole party will get a cube.

I agree that something should be done with current world boss system, but I think spam similar threads over and over don’t contribute anything.
Just find more people who support the idea to show the dev, make it in 1 thread.

I’m tiring with the flood threads of world boss cube/class reset idea.

Literally “I want something so IMC needs to give it to me”

1 Like

+1 for a contribution system in world bosses, but discussion should be kept in one or two threads:

Lmao. I think the issue is you and not your class. First of all, dragoon is more suited for pvp than pve, second of all, all those “fletchers/druid/elementalists” get mvp because they party and get much needed buffs.

Are lolopanther weaps even obtainable atm? I heard it requires F20 or something

Yes they are. You get lolopanther ‘‘fragments’’ when you kill the boss on the 5th floor.

To be fair, Jace doesn’t actually need to do anything. He just needs to avoid things and cast Spiritual Chain -> Lifeline.

Damage wise, what he does is negligible and he provides no other buff that he needs to actually cast to help the team.

He doesn’t actually need gear, he just needs to hit two buttons every so often for his set up.