Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube

Practonium (14days) :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Seem something was summoned. Iā€™ll let Hugo answer.

Hello mortals, Pay2Win stuff shall never pass. No Cube, all ok. Cube and Iā€™ll burn the world.

This was our favorite demon-bunnyā€™s answer. Stay tuned for more in the next full moon night!

1 Like

Servers = Klaipeda, Orsha, Silute, Fedimian, etc etc.

Please display how any of those servers are being unfairly treated compared to each other.

Comparing kTOS to iTOS is a waste of time, since kTOS will ALWAYS be ahead and ALWAYS be different.

1 Like

Also, it seems we got some optimization patches before ktos and jtos.

I will continue to ignore this suggestion, because itā€™s a bad suggestion. Youā€™re trying to address a fundamentally flawed idea, with another bad idea. Thatā€™s a terrible solution. Fix the fundamentally flawed idea, in this case Practonium and endgame equipment, instead of selling gameplay in a cube.

No disrespect to @DiMeowgio but I donā€™t care who says what. I fully disagree with that. Just because ā€œone of the most knowledgeable forumgoersā€ says something, does not mean itā€™s correct.

You can start doing Solmiki with Purple and Grynas, the real problem here is Transcendence, thatā€™s what really favours whales and RMTers. Iā€™m not complaining about casual players catching up with me, especially because Iā€™m not even using the best equipment in the game. What I dislike is selling gameplay, and selling big advantages.

And donā€™t just insult people, it makes your post look worse than it already does.

That we can agree on.

Selling endgame materials in a cube has itā€™s own set of problems. The Mystical Cube serves as a great equaliser, it doesnā€™t matter how experienced a player is, or how much time they grind, theyā€™re stuck with the RNG cube like everyone else. Instead of fixing the problem with how gear progresses, like the lack of White and Blue recipes that would allow casual players to catch up, youā€™re advocating doubling down on an already bad idea. You canā€™t fix a fundamentally flawed premise.

Also if you donā€™t actually respond to my arguments Iā€™m with @Val on you being a troll. Iā€™ll simplify it for you:

Make gear progression not bad instead of continuing with Practonium.

4 Likes

More like Hue-goā€¦

/constructivecomment

8 Likes

All servers are not created equal in capacity or channels.

It is a known fact that Orsha for the longest time had less channels than most other servers. So there actually kinda sorta is a difference in servers aside from the whole Silute location debacle.

6 Likes

I believe the question was ā€˜unfair differenceā€™. I could argue that since they have less population, that they have less channels and that isnā€™t necessarily unfairā€¦but it would be a tad of splitting hairs.

and play with third-party software called add ons it`s legal :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

So you also agree ITos is trash?
Will you server discriminate as well?
Everybody knows klapedia is the cheaterest of the bunch of them all with their lolguilds

5 Likes

If you all think about it.

Pro Cube:

• Addicts and whales can have some fun throwing money at IMC.

Con Cube:

• Nothing.

The game has no competitive part. In the end this cube gives some people the slot machnine they want and IMC gets some cash to waste on something which isnā€™t tos.

In the end Yuri said everything there is to say.

No plans no cube - discussion over. Better spam some nice memes and gifs for Tree of Forums fun. :smiley:

6 Likes

I wish it was that easy.

Funny thing is that, right now, it isnā€™t even possible to give up a class advancement quest.
Should I remember you that ā€œno plansā€ in the IMC language means ā€œwe didnā€™t say no, so, if it happens, donā€™t complainā€?

So far, there was ā€œno plansā€ to give us any type of class reset feature.

Sadly, Iā€™m pretty sure sooner or later itā€™ll come, letā€™s remember the poll where 600+ people voted no for the normal goddesses cubes, I guess they didnā€™t give use the Letitia one at this time because they knew it would have been a complete fiasco.

What does it mean? They donā€™t give a crap about our negative feedback, and now that they may have seen so many people begging for this cube, Iā€™m sure they will ā€œconsiderā€ it even more.

7 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it. :smiley: As usual itā€™s out of context. Nor have I claimed to be the most knowledgeable forumgoer.

This guy is a big fan of ā€œri0ti0riā€ whom Iā€™ve had a spat with. He then goes and throws my name around after that.

Iā€™m assuming heā€™s one of the people that got his/her Warlock f*cked real hard in the b-hole when R8 initially landed.

3 Likes

That was the impression I got from him and the quote he provided. No substance to his arguments and throwing names around without any original thoughts. Itā€™s even funnier that both you and @LunarRabbit, who he name dropped, disagreed with him.

4 Likes

His father figure got into trouble with the law (LoL) and now heā€™s an abandoned child, all alone in the world for the first time.

Iā€™ve not once vindicated him with a response, so the sting of rejection might still be fresh.

Heā€™s crying for attention, donā€™t bother wasting your time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, believe or not, I agree with the cube on iTOS.

Pros :

• Access to limited materials/items and flourish market transactions.
  • IMC gets money (yea, we all know this xD).
  • Casual players can earn silver in-game to afford those thingy inside the cube through the market.
  • Speed up gameplay development for whole users (casual, hardcore, whales).

Cons :

• Unfair to those whom ā€œpoorā€ (including me here, idTOS).
  • Rich becomes richer, poor just stays and cries.
  • Someone might destroy market price with those rare materials.

What I disagree with this cube in idTOS is those TP GvG Exploiters arent being banned, as they still save more than 6000 TP inside one guild (yeah, not only one guild). Imagine 6000 TP per week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this. But at the moment, we have[quote=ā€œSkykyrie, post:106, topic:343342ā€]
those TP GvG Exploiters arent being banned, as they still save more than 6000 TP inside one guild (yeah, not only one guild). Imagine 6000 TP per week :slight_smile:
[/quote]

for idtos people

Remember those practo abuse on TBL? I already gave myā€¦feedback but they only reply something like "Thank you for your feedback, we will take your suggestion and hopefully we can do better TOS service in the future.

now back on topic,
this leticia cube is pretty common cash shop on mobile games so right now Iā€™m indifferent to it. Just please IMC, stop making item like practo(or at least make them farmable) on future. Itā€™s bad move

@TeamChespin Iā€™ve beaten the game, you can summon me when Rank 9 is out. That is all.

@Soviet

Hue.

3 Likes

By R9 IMC will have better anti-RMT measures. At least youā€™ll support them buying TP to sell Tokens o:

Oh wait, you will be permanently banned before because exploits and cheats.

How do you feel about paying IRL money for Lv.315 materials and they being changed into RNG drops?

1 Like