Tree of Savior Forum

Let us talk about the Guilds, lets try improve this one

I’m a bit late to the party so most of my suggestions have already been posted but here are some minor QoL changes I’d like to see that probably have no been mentioned yet:

• “Party Request” option when rightclicking a member in the guild window
  • Give the Guild Master the option to send silver from the Guild Funds to guild members directly
  • Shops inside the Guild Hangout could have no or reduced tax but be for guild members only

@STAFF_Yuri Those suggestion threads are great but I would like to know how the topics are chosen.
Can we suggest future topics? I would really like to see a suggestion thread about gear enhancement or gear in general.

Brainstorm by all means, but I don’t see much hope in improvements while its overshadowed by the rampant silver printing farm that the staff can’t get a handle on at all, while compounded further by the pay to win market.
Competitive play will continue to be meaningless and one sided, that suggestions here looking to give guilds an edge in any of it beyond cosmetics just come off as silly.

I want to add one: - If Guild leader offline 3-6 months make guild leader any active member of that guild.
pls

2 Likes

but if you do that, that means the tower is at risk of going back to lvl 1 if the member that becomes a guidmaster doesnt have the templar skill to level up

@mikuiqnw0 different tower types OAO a templar skill that at c2 the tower can have turrets an spikes or increased farming efficiency tools

at c3 the tower can either be a mobile fortress by land(Howl’s Moving Castle) or air (Bioshock’s Columbia)

anyhu regarding one sided matches, i think stadardized quips can lessen that issue

It’s definitely worth it when your guild is literally “dead” without GL and his abilities to: [start - GW, Guild missions, recruit new members, dismiss “dead” players, and unite everyone around one person]. In my case i’m the only one online and i really want to reborn our guild

1 Like

maybe have it as an option rather than an auto turnover feature? ‘w’

This should be something that IMC offers in the form of a support ticket, so you can appeal to the GMs to change your leader after they determine your current leader is inactive for too long.

1 Like