Tree of Savior Forum

Let me tell you the truth about the future of this

Asians videogame developers dont give ■■■■ about foreigners communities, decades of gaming and barely a handful of companies care to sell outside their own countries and RARELY whitout added restrictions, we are not their market, and wont become their market in the near future.

Want to know why IMC barely tries to communicate with this community? Because they don’t really care much.
Want to know why they have been so slow at taking care of servers issues?Because they don’t really care much.
Want to know why they didn’t even bother hiring a translator?
Because they don’t really care much.

Things might get better?
Yes, but slowly, they wont make it a priority… because they don’t really care much.

So the best you can do is, quit, or be patient and expect the typical Asian videogame company treatment for western business.

13 Likes

They will start communicating again if they see less people like you.

5 Likes

I found funny that I (by mistake) give the Stat Reset Potion to the wrong character and now I cant transfer the item for the correct one

So, I asked by ticket to them transfer the item for me, but they answered “Sorry, we cant, we dont have control of this kind of thing”

Wait, ANY company WHO HAVE CONTROL OF THEIR OWN GAME can do that (Jees, I asked bigger things in Ragnarok, Grand Chase and League of Legends no prob) and their answer is “We cant, sorry”???

I repeat: A company, responsible for a MMORPG CANT TOUCH IN ITENS

So, what you are telling me is that GM dont have power to make SIMPLE CHANGES change to players accounts even if we ASK? Why we have GMs then? To run around and ban bots? Sorry, but A ADDON MADE BY A PLAYER ALREADY DO THAT

What Im seeing here is that IMC dont have good workers and need to fire 90% of them, contract new capable 90% people to this new people fire the older 10% and contract a new 10%

Sorry my ■■■■■■■ bad english, but IM MAD AS ■■■■. THIS COMPANY IS

HORRIBLE

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stop mentioning things that everyone knew already.

Yeah…except they didn’t even care about their own native community either.

The truth hurts, that’s why you must think carefully before wasting your time and money to any game, You might as well risk your health too, being stress out due to lag, delay, bugs, anything you can think of, which is very out of mmo world, so be very careful :skull:

1 Like

WOW YOU CAN READ THE FUTURE!?!?!?!!? DAMN THATS SO FREAKING COOL!!!

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO? CAN YOU FLY? RUN ON WATER?

man i wish i have superpowers too

2 Likes

Bleh, or just wait for private servers like RO? :joy:

1 Like

you’ve said nothing not said before. imagine that.

??? IMC Games is IMC korea, acting as both publisher and developer.

Yea I don’t think you should ever run an MMO.

2 Likes

He’s high from smoking weed ;3

Also on a serious note, I really don’t doubt it. No permanent fixes to many major issues (Dungeon disconnect still happens every once in a while and it ALWAYS lags a couple days before the maintenance).

There has yet to be an actual patch for any new content or balance changes that are already present in KR.

there is 2 private server currently on the way. Also for your information, there is public emulators to run a perfect TOS private server offline/online. A good start to make experiment on builds and other stuff… go Google it

I’m not defending the game because honestly it does have a lot a problems, but someone’s a bit insecure about not being cared for that they feel the need to project their delusions onto IMC huh.

decades of gaming and barely a handful of companies care to sell outside their own countries

So how’s the year 2000?

Want to know why IMC barely tries to communicate with this community?

Do you know what timezones are?

Want to know why they have been so slow at taking care of servers issues?

Because these things take time?

Want to know why they didn’t even bother hiring a translator?

Because it’s cheaper and got the release out way faster?

1 Like

You got that backwards you know? Lol.

The majority of games that are localized in the US are censored because Americans are too childish to be able to handle revealing clothes, breast physics, let alone panty shots.

2 Likes

Tos has potential :frowning:
Too bad imc got the publishing rights

1 Like

I dont get it, did you quote the right part of my post?

Tough, if you did a little research you’d be surprised by how stupid and common changes can be when they sell their games to the rest of the world, it can go to the point of affecting the core game.

Non related to your post…
White Knights are a cancer.

(Did a little edit to explain myself better.)

Dmn limitation of reporting, I will flag you for advertasing private serve asap!

Implying everyone playing international TOS is most definitely in a single time zone, I’ll bet everything I have you’re also implying that’s an American one too.