Tree of Savior Forum

Let me go to Klaipeda Please

I can’t stand the lag on silute anymore, the freeze, the disconnection, the massive and non stop lagging since the last 4 months… charge me with money for this but for god’s sake let me go to Klaipeda with all my characters from Silute!

that depends on where you live…

if you live closer to Silute server, then Klaipeda will be worse for you…

1 Like

I already have 1 char on klaipedia, it runs super smooth, I’m from Colombia, the thing is I didn’t expect our supposed to be Latin america server to be this shitty, I’ve been here since open beta started and now I just can’t stand it, I’d like to be able to transfer myself to Klaipedia no matter if I get my silver removed or get charged for real money, I just can’t stand this anymore, please help… I don’t want to give up all I have been progressing on Silute with all my 8 chars…

I have heard bad thing of the silute server cause of the high population and other "stuff"l, but klaipeda is no heaven…

if you have 1 character at least try to level that character or move it through all the maps so you get a better feel of it…

I doubt they would transfer as it would just open a flood gate for other to use…

if Orsha still existed, I would be all on the transfer :pensive:

That’s a big fat lie from IMC. Population is lower than in December and we had no freezing issues back then. It started 5 weeks ago for no reason. It’s self-sabotaging.

Isnt it fixed yet?? O-O !!

Afaik, it got much more severe after the 2nd anniversary patch was released tho. Can’t even go have a nice Challenge Modes with my partner back then. Back in December it was really running smooth with minimal lags and DC’s ( I play in SEA tho ), but as the early months of this year passed by it got worse and worse till its not even playable for me anymore.

It’s less frequent, but still occurs. People need to avoid playing on channel 1 and do CM in other maps than Sausys Room 9. It’s the laggiest one by far.

1 Like

I see then… its a good thing that the lags are less frequent now… It even lags on cities like Klaipeda especially on Channels 1 and 2… ending up crashing lol

Guys in Silute, it’s daily bread, you have lag and freeze no matter what map or channel you are in, it is directly a problem from the server.

Here’s a picture of a ticket I put last year trying to appeal to IMC charity, they just said no and the server is still as shitty as always

I do wish they made server transfer easier, particularly if you wanna move to a less populated realm.

1 Like

What makes the transfer hard is the fact that each server is on a different part of the planet :pensive:

and what makes you think if they offered this, that Klaipeda wouldn’t be the same after a month when all the players from Silute moved over?

Klaipeda isnt on some super server compared to Silute. It is the same technology.

Oh I’m mostly fine with the lag I just want to escape from br hell.

I’d like to move from Fedimian to Klaipeda server. Is it possible?