Tree of Savior Forum

Less than an hour

Missed the returning player gift for less than an hour.
This is the straw that broke tha camel’s back. Uninstalling the game for good this time.
I knew i shouldn’t came back.

Wow talk about the system being technical lol…even a min, would not made a difference lol. sorry thanks for sharing. Hope you don’t quit.

this is not the game fault at all, just hope you not spread this anywhere so no one else laugh at you for blaming the game

6 Likes

I mean- what are they supposed to do make it a 29 day timer instead? Its 30 days. The code is gonna be set for 30 days not 29 days and 23 hours. It isn’t ‘being technical lol’- or rather it is cause that is the only way it works.

Curious if you only stopped playing in order to claim a returning buff? Just play the game and you can outgear the returning buffs in like a week.

And do not came back PLSSS enough baby players xD

THEY COULD HAVE MADE AN EXCEPTION, Jesus some of you are so ■■■■■■■ dense around here. Customer support is what differentiates a good company from a bad one. I once got stuck in WoW and a GM came to me, teleported me around to see some cool places, then put me at a spot where I could continue. I ■■■■■■ up my name in Rift and their costumer support agreed to change it for me mid raid, so I logged out and logged back in as a different person. I deleted an item by mistake in Archeage, back when it was still good and they restored it for me no questions asked. IMC would tell me to go ■■■■ myself in all of these cases.

play for fun, not for the prize, you will miss a lot of pantsu here :smile:

Well sometimes even 1 second is all you need to finish an exam paper am I right? Posting this just shows your incompetency in time management

2 Likes

Atleast now you know the community isn’t what you’ll miss in this game.

Because he planned to quit exactly one month before returning right. Flawless logic, you got to be a manager.

If he didn’t plan to quit exactly one month before returning, he shouldn’t even be upset that he didn’t get the rewards because he didn’t have the reward in mind.

The fact that he actually made a post to vent his frustrations mean there is a high chance that he actually DID PLAN to quit exactly one month before returning. Hence, he have no one else to blame other than himself.

1 Like

Huh, how about if I missed for 1h and 20min? How about I miss just for 2hour? 2 hour and 9min?

If you’re u quit the game and come back and quit again for not getting the returning reward…you pbbly shouldn’t come back

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.