Tree of Savior Forum

Legendary weapon

Doesnt matter - we get IMC´d either way. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

TBH, farming ET or Solmiki weapons is not an easy task.

• You need a 5 man party that is dedicated and commited enough to do 15F~20F. As many times per week as possible, two times. And it would still take a lot of time. AND this is the most difficult part of it

Fragments are not a problem as you do ET frecuently. But look at that amount of Essences required for a Lolopanther weapon.

You have around 66% chance or, for easy to understand values, you get 2 essence every 3 box opened. You want to reroll to speed up the adquired time.

Now, lets say you have a secured chance for 2 out of 3 drops.

You would need to open 180 times, which means 60 boxes. Thats 30 days of clearing 20F! And an investment of 60 million silver.

And thats just Lolopanther, Solmiki doesnt even have the symbol system you would need to run all the 20 floors every time you want 1 box.

• You can buy/farm artillonium

• You get 1 practonium secured per 317 char (even if could take months)

• Farming is tedious, but you don’t depend on others you set the time to it yourself.

So i believe increasing the rarity and stats of ET weapons is worth that. It is such a hassle with low rewards for most classes that its usually skipped.

Also do i mentioned that its really hard to keep a 5 man group with same schedule, decent gears and proper builds?

4 Likes

You are totaly right. ET isnt easy and should be rewarded proberly…

I ever wanted to have a Lolo Rapier, but there´s absolutly no chance in having a grp of players who´ll go that way. (Only the rapier is/was great - since there was no other rapier except Venier, the other weapons are complete wasted)

TBH i never understand why u can trade a weapon/Armor from ET, but the cubes for the essences and the shards cant be traded. It would make that topic so much easier.
Basicly in my grp, 4 players would waste 30 days farming floor 20 - they cant do anything with the weapon at all, except selling them (But who would buy a ET weapon…)
And only i would get a proper reward.

-> So if u could trade the cubes (maybe only to participating grp members) this would make this problem easier.

1 Like

5 on Telsiai.

3 Likes

Nice GJ!
Also great luck on only 3 potential lost by +15 the weapon and 2 Sockets.
-> Hard work pays off.

1 Like

If the best weapons (For all cls) drop from et there should be more partys around to farm it.

Atleast i hope this xd

stop posting that mike, if u wanna post it should have posted the updated version t6

2 Likes

I saw that a couple of times :joy:

tbh if u start farming lolo/solmeme weap from now, by the time u get it this game probably only left 1k or even lower avg populations.
for godsake jz remove the whole rng essence thing.

It’s another Whale-Only item. Meaning you have no chance of even getting a Legendary unless you already have Stage 10 gear.

It’s another unreachable goal for most people. Only 1% of a server will have these weapons and be ready for R9. Game is too dead for new Lolo/Solmiki groups to form.

No matter how hardcore you think you are you will never get one of these weapons without a whole guild of Bee farmers who have 600m in their banks just sitting.

1 Like

IMC removed Earth Tower on kTEST because it’s going to be reworked. I’d expect more groups to form with the changes.

I’m quite sure overall cost of ET equipment will be lowered too, just a guess but following how attributes will be lowered and everything else I think I’m right on this.

Possibly, but it just means those bee farmers that you discover with the Oracle NPC in Klaipeda - just go have a look my man - will be loads ahead of everyone.

And that’s why everyone thinks AFK farming should be removed.

If IMC actually lowers the cost of ET it will be a good thing since new groups will form and it won’t be closed to “hardcore” players anymore. More people will be able to get armors and weapons.

I agree but there are problem that may arise entering it with more than 5 people.

they remove ET frm KTOS? and i was about to ask how ET works now with the class rebalancing from KTOS test servers

since i feel one of the main problems of ET its that it requires specific class in the group mostly META builds. and though that could be the reason why it just few people just doing runs on ET (even META builds take time doing ET) which its the reason why i feel its a proble, as most people would like to try ET only to find out their build isnt viable in ET and have to reroll a meta char just to get stuff in ET.

They removed temporarily for content changes to be introduced later on. From kTEST* sorry, writing during ET runs without paying much attention here, lol.

1 Like

I can’t see why there should ever be an upgrade to older gear with new content regardless of the effort required to get it.

There’s hundreds of raid items that required geared guilds in WoW that have been made obsolete over time. Things that took hundreds of man hours of effort from much larger groups than ToS.

Gear progressing forwards is inevitable. Make a new endgame dungeon for them to achieve something new.

If you really want to compensate them in some way, let them reforge their lolo items into an effect that can be applied to a future weapon of their choice. Some sort of new glow/sparkle/red/whatever. Something nice that they can stand out from the crowd with having achieved something most of the playerbase did not.

It’s gotta be easier to make a new sparkly effect than upgrading gear comparatively to all the new gear coming and balancing it while not upsetting anybody. No matter what happens people will be upset so a completely different direction seems like a better idea to me.

1 Like

This is a problem I have always had trouble with myself. The most long term benefits you get from an item is Silver, and even then the items depreciate. If there were some kind of reward system, or some kind of necessity from getting these items that would go a long way towards solving this problem. For comparison now, who wants to spend the time farming 170 Orange items? Maybe buy one from the market to speed an alt up but that’s far from the majority of the population.

I think the term you guys are looking for is power creep. It’s a problem that exists in almost all MMOs as well, sometimes even worse than the one we have in ToS.

We will see it soon… so Im holding my thoughts now.