Tree of Savior Forum

Legendary Card Stats Wrong & Morph Bug (Sorcerer Class)

(I opened a ticket but will also post here to see if others observe the same issues with other legendary cards.)

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
Permanent issue, but my testing was done on May 18th, 3pm-7pm German time (GMT+2)

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Hilmore

Character Name: Kaira

Bug Description :
I was testing out my Legendary Helgasercle Card when I ran into two issues.
First issue:
The dev blog stated that legendary cards should have more stats than the equivalent normal card. Helgasercle, however, doesn’t; the 3-Star Legendary one has the same stats as the 3-Star “normal” one.

Quoting from the dev blog

Dev: Yes. The regular cards are going to have the same stats they do now; the new ones are going to have more. The difference is that the regular cards will be available from Mercenary Post missions and Card Albums. Also, if you summon a monster from a Legend Card instead of a regular demon card, your summon will be bigger and the visual effects will be different.

Second issue:
Morph does not work as intended with the Legendary Helgasercle Card. If it is placed in the second slot and summoned via Morph, the stats from the first card do not carry over.
Example: A 10-Star “normal” Helgasercle in the main slot, a 3-Star legendary Helgasercle in the secondary slot.
I summon the 10-Star Helgasercle, her damage to monsters in Gytis Settlement will never drop below 40k.
I use Morph to change to the 3-Star Legendary Helgasercle and the damage will drop (as low as 35k). This equals the damage a 3-Star Legendary Helgasercle deals when her card is placed in the first slot and normal-summoned via the “summoning” skill.

So, in conclusion, not only does the legendary Helgasercle not have the better stats that the devs promised, but it’s not even possible to use Morph to get her to the stats the normal 10-Star Helgasercle uses, making a really-hard-to-level card inferior to the normal version in every single way for Sorcerers, as the AoE range also appears to be close to the same. This has to be bugs, really.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Equip a 3-Star Legendary Helgasercle Card in the Grimoire Slot
  2. Compare the stats with a 3-Star normal Helgasercle Card and see that they are the same
  3. Equip a normal 10-Star Helgasercle Card in the first slot and a legendary 3-Star Helgasercle Card in the second slot
  4. Summon the 10-Star Helgasercle and note her damage
  5. Use Morph to change to the 3-Star Helgasercle
  6. Note that the stats didn’t transfer over and you deal far less damage now

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel i5-5200U, 2,2 GH
  • RAM : 4GB
  • Graphics Card : Geforce 940M
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : DSL 50k
  • Country, Region : Germany, NRW
1 Like

Now, this problem was fix?

This isn’t true. They have more stats as a card, not as a summon. IMC never said the summons would be any stronger or have any higher stats.

The stats do carry over. However, by using Morph, you are not summoning a demon using the “Summoning” skill. This means you lose all attack bonus granted from that skill’s level. Whether or not this is intended is unknown, but it has functioned this way since the beginning of the game. I wouldn’t call it a bug, but a questionable design choice.

No, it doesn’t have to be.

1 Like