Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

A masinios mace that shiny will have be +17 and above.

Damage of the new snake skill feels low imo, I gauge it to be around Zaibas’ skill% given the weapon the kabbalist is using. I’m more excited about its the hit area and the number of hits it does.

Finally IMC gets that Merkabah needs a follow up skill to make it shine (fast multi hit aoe), and this new aoe covers that within the kabbalist circles. <3

Edit: Fenatte posted a still shot.

45k damage… seems quite good damage for an aoe. Retract my statement before

2 Likes

I want to know how’s Einsof SP recovery attribute will be.

1 Like

bami elek
20 something

Hey Lostac, it specifically mentions missile type damage skills with bow.

Steady aim duration buffed to 300 seconds.
Steady aim’s increase for [missile] damage changed from (skill level +5)% to (skill level)%.
Two new attributes are added for steady aim:
Ranger2 steady aim: bow attribute increases the [missile] damage boosting effect of steady aim by 50% when using a two-handed bow.
Example: steady aim level 15 provides a 15% [missile] damage increase normally, and with the new circle 2 attribute this effect is boosted to 22.5% [missile] damage increase.
(…)

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s actually pretty good.

I’m hoping for 2 resets to see if I like it or change back if not.

1 Like

Translated archer rebalance, nak muay, and the healing changes. I also quickly typed the original text for most skills if you need to check it yourself. Please excuse typo.

Healing rework<<< click

Healing no longer scales on % of max HP.
New Healing formula: Heal = (Healing Power x Skill Healing% scaling) + Bonus heal.
New F1 status added to characters ‘Healing Power’.
Healing Power scales with SPR:INT with a 2:1 ratio.
New Healing Power option added to equipment (identify), (new)boss cards, consumables.
Example: 1000 Healing Power with a 350% Skill Healing% scaling = 3500 HP healed.

Nak Muay<<<

New Skill - Muay Thai
This new skill: each time you use a Nak Muay skill, all Nak Muay Skill cooldowns are reduced by 1 second. The cooldown reduction does not work with basic attacks. (and cooldown reduction does not affect the Muay Thai skill)
(낙무아이 스킬의 재사용 대기시간을 감소시키는 신규 스킬이 추가됩니다. Muay Thai를 사용하면 낙무아이 스킬을 사용할 때마다 낙무아이 스킬의 재사용 대기시간이 1초씩 감소하는 버프를 겁니다. 기본 공격은 재사용 대기시간을 감소시키지 않습니다. (무아이타이 스킬은 적용되지 않습니다).밸런스 패치 시점에 NakMuay 해금의 조건 함께 왼화됩니다. )

Ranger rebalance <<click

Steady aim duration buffed to 300 seconds. (지속시간이 300초로 변경되며, 미사일 대미지 증가량이 스킬레벨 +5%에서 스킬레벨%로 조정됩니다.)
Steady aim’s increase for [missile] damage changed from (skill level +5)% to (skill level)%.
Two new attributes are added for steady aim:
Ranger2 steady aim: bow attribute increases the [missile] damage boosting effect of steady aim by 50% when using a two-handed bow.
Example: steady aim level 15 provides a 15% [missile] damage increase normally, and with the new circle 2 attribute this effect is boosted to 22.5% [missile] damage increase. (시규 특성 2종이 추가됩니다. 2서클 특성 스테디 에임:양손활 익히면 스테디 에임에 의해 증가되는 미상일 대미지의 증가랭이 50% 향상됩니다. Steady Aim 15레벨의 경우 미사일 대미지가 15% 증가하지만 이 특성을 익히면 22.5%가 증가하게 되니디.)
Ranger 3 steady aim: professional ranger attribute increases ranger-skill damage by 50% during the steady aim buff. (3서클 특성의 steady aim:프로 레인저를 익히면 모든 레인저 skill의 대미지가 50% 증가합니다. )

Critical Shot’s chance% to deal a critical hit is buffed from 62% to 100%. (추가 치명타 확률이 62%에서 100%로 확정되며, critical shot 피격시 시전자에게 중첩 버프가 셍성됩니다.)
This skill provides a stacking buff for the ranger. The buff stacks up to 5 times, with each stack boosting critical damage by 10%. (이 버프는 최프는 최대 5 중첩까지 쌓이며 1 단계 당 치명타 damage 10%씩 상승합니다.)

High Anchoring’s 1 second charging time is removed, changing this skill into instant-cast, and the AoE hitbox is buffed by 50%. (기존 1초의 캐스팅 시간이 제거되어 즉시 발사되며, 가로 폭이 50% 넓어집니다.)
Ranger 3’s High Anchoring quickshot attribute: each 1 enemy hit by high anchoring reduces 1 second cooldown of the skills: time bomb arrow, spiral arrow, bounce shot. (New ranger 3 attribute high anchoring: 연속 사격을 익히면 high anchoring skill 피격된 대상 수에 비례하여 스파이럴 애로우, 바운스 샷, 타임 봄 애로우의 재시용 대기시간이 감소됩니다.)

Time Bomb arrow receives 2 new attributes.
(Time bomb arrow 신규 특성 2종이 추가됩니다. Ranger 2 attribute 타임 봄 애로우: 넉백 제거와 3 circle attribute 도하장이 추가됩니다.
도화선 연장 특성은 폭탄의 지속 시간이 4초로 늘어나는 대신 피해걍이 200% 증가하는 특성입니다.)
Ranger 2 time bomb: remove knockback attribute, and ranger 3 time bomb: strong explosion attribute.
The ranger 3 attribute increases the bomb('s explosion timer) duration to 4 seconds, and increases the damage dealt by 200%.

Bounce Shot buffed from 2 to 3 overheat.

Spiral arrow overheat nerfed to 1, and cooldown buffed from 36 seconds to 15 seconds.
Spiral arrow ignores 20% of enemy’s defence, and inflicts a [deadly-spiral/sure-kill] debuff.
Spiral arrow deals increased amount of hits on [deadly-spiral/sure-kill]] debuffed enemies.
(재사용 대기시간 36초에서 15초로, 오버히트는 2회에서 1회로 변경됩니다. spiral arrow는 적의 방어격을 20% 무시하게 외며, 피격된 적에게 [획인 사살] 디벞가 부여됩니다. 확이 사살 디버프가 걸린 적에게는 스파이럴 애로우의 연타 횟수가 증가합니다.)

Fletcher <<<

Fletcher general: except for magic arrow, all fletcher skills receive a 20-50% increase in damage. (magic arrow를 제외한 모든 스킬의 위력이 기존 대비 20-50% 가량 상승합니다.)

Bodkin Point nerfed from 5 to 2 overheat, cooldown nerfed from 0s to 20s.
In addition to the removal of wizard’s magic shield, Bodkin Point is buffed to remove genbu armour (onmyoji skill), subzero (cryomancer skill), and shield effects (templar shield charger).
Bodkin point debuff duration buffed from 6 to 15 seconds.
(재사용 대기시간이 20초로, 오버히트가 2회로 변경되며, subzero shield, genbu armour, shield charger,시드를 제거할 수 있게 됩니다. 물리 방어격 감소의 지슥 시간은 6초에서 15초로 변경됩니다.)

Barbed arrow buffed vs leather and cloth enemies.
Barbed arrow vs plate: 1 hit.
Barbed arrow vs leather: buffed from 2 to 3 hits.
Barbed arrow vs cloth: buffed from 3 to 5 hits.

(Magic arrow 설치 마법진의 디자인이 변경 됩며, magic arrow 마법진을 벗어나도 잠시 동안 일정 비율의 피해를 입게 됩니다.)
Magic arrow’s use is adjusted. When an enemy leaves the area of effect, they receive a damage-over-time effect.

(Fletcher Skill의 사거리가특성 레벨에 비례하여 늘어나는 신규 특이 추가됩니다.)
Fletcher circle 3 new attribute added: range increase. Increases the range of fletcher skills, based on attribute level.

Mergen<<<

(대미지가 기존의 2/3로 줄어들고, 공격 주기자 두 배 빨라지며 피격 당한 적은 경직에 걸리게 됩니다. )
Down Pour damage nerfed to 2/3, and damage-over-time duration is halved. Enemies hit by downpour are staggered.

(뒤로 뛰는 둥안 무적 상태가 되며, 타격 범위가 스킬 시전시의 캐릭터 잎 지점으로 고정됩니다.)
Jump shot provides invincibility during its cast, and the hits are shot at the caster’s initial take-off location.

Wagu<<<

Needle Blow and Bewitch skills are deleted.

(자신의 공격에 독 속성을 부여합니다.
모든 공격에 독 슥성 추가 대미지가 적용되며, 일반 공격에는 독 속성 추가 공격이 부여됩니다.
독 속성 공격력은 힘 스탯에 의해 증가하며, 재사용 대기시간은 110초, 지속 시간은 300초로 작동하고 linker spiritual chain 의해 공유할 수 있습니다. (독사용).)
Zhendu is changed to a self-buff.
Zhendu provides additional poison damage to attacks. Also zhendu provides regular basic attacks a bonus poison damage hit, and zhendu changes basic attack’s property to poison property. (similar to pyromancer’s enchant fire)
Zhendu’s poison damage boost scales with STR.
Buff duration is buffed to 300 seconds, with a 110 seconds cooldown.
Zhendu is buffed to be shared by linker’s spiritual chain.

Throw Gu Pot moves from wagu 2 to wagu 1.

Jincan Gu moved from wagu 3 to wagu 2.

Detoxify changes from 15 levels max to 1 level max.
Wagu 3 attribute added: detoxify is able to remove rank-3-poison debuffs when this attribute has been learned.

Note: wagu and wagu skills are based on Chinese names. I cannot translate the new skill names accurately.

One hundred Poisons (NEW) wagu 1 skill (잠독백세)
A new skill is added to inflict a potent toxin which lasts very long on the enemy.
When one hundred poisons hits an enemy, it deals poison damage every second, with a 100 seconds duration, and the poison damage increases per tick.
(잠차 중독성이 강해지는 독 회살을 발사하여 긴 신간 동안 지속 피해를 입히응 신규 스킬이 추가됩니다.
잠독박색세에 맞으면 매 초 독 피해를 입게되며 효과가 100초긴 유지되고, 매 턴마다 대미지가 조금씩 늘어납니다.)

Poison Cloud (NEW) wagu 2 skill
(독무만상 자신의 발 밑에 독가스가 든 병을 깨트려 주변에 독 구름을 퍼트리는 신규 스킬이 주가됩니다.
함께 추가되는 3 circle 특성 은신을 익히변 독무만상을 사용한 시전자가 범위 안에서 몇 초간 은신 상태를 유지할 수 있습니다. ) A new skill is added. Break a vial with poison to spread a poisonous cloud.
Wagu 3 new attribute: stealth poisoner turns you invisible for several seconds when inside the cloud.

Hemotoxin (NEW) wagu 3 skill (혈류잠천)
(상대의 혈괸에 흐르고 있는 독을 활성화 시키는 신규 스칼이 추가됩니다.
혈류잠을 사용하면 대상에게 적용 중인 독의 지속시간이 절반으로 줄어들면서 대미지 적용 주기가 두 배로 빨라집니다.) A new skill which affects a poisoned enemy’s blood is added. This new skill reduces the duration of all poisons on the enemy by 1/2, and increases the damage-rate of all poisons on the enemy by 2x.
This skill applies to the caster’s poisons, and to all other poisons currently on the enemy. (hemotoxin cannot apply twice on the same poison debuffs). ( 시전자의 독 뿐만 아니라 모든 독 디버프가 활성화되며 독 속성 추가대미지는 두 배로 적용됩니다. (한 번 활성화된 독 디버프는 다시 재활성화 되지 닪습니다.)
Skill levels increase the AoE hitbox, and increases enemies affected up to 10 enemies.
The new Hemotoxin: toxic poison damage attribute increases poison damage on poisoned enemies.
(스킬 레벨에 따라 적용 범위가 넓어지며, 적용 대상 수는 10명입니다.
신규 특성 독의 독을 익히면 독 속성 몬스터에게 적용시 추가 대미지를 입힐 수 있습니다.)

Several translations of remaining classes/text are available. If you are unsure I think it’s smart to wait for the dev blog translation for itos.

10 Likes

Hello Greyheim,

I am the translator for the pastebin link.

Would you mind collabing with me for a cleaner translation? :satisfaction:

4 Likes

Omg finally! its time to change my build from Wugushit to real Wugushi <3

1 Like

now wugushi will be another one of those skill points hungry class

1 Like

Hmm both ranger and fletcher looks good for mergen2 build but prolly too many skill if taking both classes. Hopefully hunter will get something. Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Hi Yunseo :smiley: Sure, please use any of my texts as you wish. This is for public view and I think imc will put an English version of the dev blog on itos eventually (hopefully I did not make too many mistakes). It will be nice to have patchnotes/dev blogs collected on 1 location. I just copied previous text to pastebin (only English), please feel free to take it from pastebin link, or take any information from the text. Actually I like your pastebin more because there’s less text :sweat_smile: sometimes I feel like a spammer. It might be nicer to give your pastebin link to curious players.

I just read it quickly, it seems fine to me!

I would like to add a small note to the priest mass heal, for players with trouble understanding:

‘Mass Heal is changed from -just affecting allies in front of the caster- to an AoE heal all around the caster, which allows the caster to heal allies even when they are behind the caster. The new AoE range includes the old frontal-healing range, so the original frontal-healing distance will not be reduced. Similar to Heal, Mass Heal will receive a new Healing Factor% scaling.’

Original: (Mass Heal 시전자의 전방 범위내에 적용되던 힐은 시전자 주변 적용으로 변경되어, 아군이 뒤에 있어도 치료할 수 있습니다. 적용 거리는 기존의 전방 거리를 모두 포함하고 있어 전방 사거리가 줄어들자 않습니다. 또한 힐과 마찬가지로 치유룍에 따른 치유 계수가 새롭게 설정됩이다.)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I have also linked to your pastebin for if players want to cross reference the translations.
Your translations are way more concise than what I could achieve :sad:
You have way more grasp on the language than I do so to speak. ~~

2 Likes

I still don’t get why Ein Sof had to be nerfed, they’d better make Ein Sof not shareable with buff share/Lifeline, this would’ve been a better way to address the real problem.

I don’t need no nerf just for some metarangers. That’s unfair if a Class gets its skills nerfed just because of some other Classes skills. better nerf those skills and/or skill interactions.

Best solution would’ve been
Kabbalist = full HP boost, party members recieve only 50% boost by Ein Sof if they aren’t Kabbalist.

Still decent with enough CON. Still bad without CON. And still not affecting the Kabbalist negatively.

Getting nerfed because of Lifeline and Swordsmans abnormally high HP pool sucks.

I’m not so sure. Masinios Mace is already pretty high. We also don’t know if that’s already with enhancement attribute.
In my opinion the skills still looks not good enough, given we don’t know the used skill level, the enhancement attribute level, the skills element [this is actually really important; if it will be holy element, the skill could become actually really good], and, most importantly, skill duration,overheats and skill cooldown time.

If Kabbalist gets another 30 seconds+ CD time treatment I don’t think that the skill might be so good anymore.
IMO the skill should get similar scaling and CD time like Inquisitors God Smash (e.g. 20 seconds CD, if no overheats, same total damage at level 10 as 2x level 10 God Smash has with Mace bonus already added) to become useful.

This would mean ~6000% and 20 seconds CD time at level 10.
If it’s any less I doubt that the skill is worth it to call it good.

It would be more accurate to call it aweful then, given that Merkabah was just boosted to deal ~5000-6000% against demons/large enemies at level 6…

On the druid new explode seed skill .gif a -25% poison damage penalty pops up on the mobs (poison-property mobs). New Nahash skill likely is not holy, dark or psychokinesis element. The nahash .gif shows dark-type mobs, and no pop-up for bonus damage or pop-up for damage penalty. I was able to count 3 hits per second, and a ground-aiming blue circle was shown. Likely targeting is similar to merkabah/miko hamaya. The text is similar to onmyoji’s toyou skill, which does not hit flying enemies. Hopefully nahash is able to hit flying enemies.

Ein Sof was indeed nerfed for characters with max HP higher than 30’000 (most clerics and swordies). Lately kabba’s ein sof has been adjusted a lot (first PvP scaling change, second PvP duration change, and the latest dev blog ein sof nerf for higher HP characters). For endgame on ktos, kabba is a more popular (support) class than plague doctor nowadays. With its popularity many players provided feedback (or complaints), and finally kabba is receiving more changes. Do not worry about the dev blog kabba plans, usually more changes will be applied during ktest if feedback is unsatisfactory.

3 Likes

I see Ein Sof being rebalanced due to IMC balancing CON to be more in line with the rest of the stats. It also falls in line with the previous patch that increases equipment atk/def by 1.5x.

====================================

I think we are looking at the Nahash skill from different angles. What intrigues and excites more more isn’t the damage but the usability of the skill together with other skills within the Kabbalist kit.

Like what @greyhiem said, the skill has a hit time around 0.3s per hit, and the aoe circle is roughly Chortasmata’s hit area (based off the image).

2 skills benefit from an aoe spell of this type and range, Merkabah and Gevurah.

Merkabah being able to add a 10% additional hit for each hit done pairs up really well with a fast hitting spell like this. And best of all, this is the 1st aoe spell of its kind (fast drop and forget aoe like flame ground/heavy gravity) in the cleric tree without any prerequisites (pls plant grass first) like druid, the caster can freely continue to use other spells after dropping it.

Gevurah currently suffers from a lack of matk skills that can capitalise on its ability, besides Bokor’s Dambella and Sadhu’s Possession. Having Nahash, with its wide hit area (again from the image), makes it good to pair with Gevurah since the latter skill has an ability to ‘aggro’ (and thus pull in) threat-neutral monsters on cast.

I don’t think it is an awful skill to have at all.

4 Likes

If it’s a damage skill and the damage sucks, it’s an aweful skill. Damage skills are designed to deal damage&harm/kill monsters. Kabbalist already has one such a failure skill (Merkabah), and I don’t wish to see a repeat of bad implementation>long waiting period>adjustment like Merkabah that had its CD time reduced first (after ~1 year waiting time) and now recieved a damage boost, after over 2 years of bad implementation.

On this skill it’s even worse because it it has 10 skillevels, we have to compromise [i.e. taking the points from somewhere else], which is double the amount of Merkabah. It’s also a Rank 8 skill, so it should be treated as such with damage scaling, and it also needs a higher scaling than physical skills because magic can’t crit.

Ground-based is also a disadvantage because it can be removed by specific monsters, maybe even Reversied, so this also calls for a boost.
Best would be to see equal damage to Plague Doctors Black Death Steam (around 6800% per overheat,would match perfectly if halved overheats and halved CD time, or set it to 30 seconds CD time with 1,5 times the damage [10300% at lvl 10] for Gevura>Nahash combo).

Merkabah still needs some damage adjustment.

I actually know this, but it could be changed later on. Most likely would be poison or earth property since it’s supposedly snakes we’re talking about, but since we’re also talking about practical Kabbalism [i.e. the use of magic, something impure, in a way that makes it pure], it wouldn’t be strange to see the skill become holy property damage [it also would be the first stronger Holy Property skill, all others are pretty weak].

I hope the people on kTest are complaining enough so Kabbalist becomes ± equal in terms of damage with Plague Doctor, and I hope that Druid will surpass both Kabbalist and Plague Doctor after the changes.

Man, how about wait and see what happens during ktest/ktos implementation of the skill instead of writing these whiny wall’o’texts?
No offense but calm the f down please i’ve read enough of your repeated nonsense. it would be enough just one post to express what you feel about kabba rework without repeating it.

I personally like the attempt to shift the class skills a bit. it lacked damaging ones, it will get one. it’s a change for better. if it’s lacking, chanses are that it will get tweaked during ktest.

5 Likes

You seem to have ignored all of Nekorin’s points on the matter of why this skill will be good for Kabbalist. It’s not about how much damage the skill itself does, it’s the fact that it’s a fast-hitting aoe magic attack in the Kabbalist tree that can be used to proc the effects of Merkabah and Gevurah. You could probably take only one point in this and it’d still do its job well enough. I for one am very excited to drop Double Chance so I can use this in my farming build. Double chance is buggy and hard to use with a bokor.

Ein Sof dominated the meta game its a good change that it gets some nerfs.

Btw Kabalists arent Zealots they dont need a high damage skill xD

I´m more woried about my C1>krivis3>Monk3>Zea3 that i cant heal my self enough now :o

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bit worried about my meme inquisitor too. My dinky little C1 heal tiles and Mass Heal are not going to be very helpful at all anymore.

I am curious about one thing though. There’s that new C3 Cleric attribute which makes heal tiles apply a regen-like effect to those they heal. Does this also work for offensive heal tiles? Will heal bombs be able to inflict dot damage on enemies?