Tree of Savior Forum

Leaving ToS, ridiculous situation

We can tolerate some things, including some issues related to lags, bugs etc.

BUT… this…

That is too much, looks like we’re wasting our time… So much grind, planning in a broken game.

I’ve reached my tolerance limit, I’m leaving ToS even enjoying the game. The concept is very good, but the adm is horrible. So many exploits and bugs, including the TP with players that still are ‘rich’. The shout at Silute is demotivating, it looks like you join the exploiters or leave, no options, I’m leaving…

Also, Silute, my server, should be located in SA. The staff don’t give us any info about the relocation.

13 Likes
8 Likes

I’m from Silute, can i have your stuff?

1 Like

Maybe, buy me some beer.

3 Likes

Sadly i agree, this game was sold on nostalgic feelings but after sometime you notice how unfinished and broken this game is. I left this game after i found the DPK system on gems + maintence reset on channel counts. Such a waste of time.

2 Likes

quitting and playing other new released game is the best choice.

Man i REALLY enjoy this game. But it is in a situation that even the worse of the White knights can deal with. Till yesterday i was in a hype train leveling my brand new cataphract running at high speed… but… i can’t even login anymore… it’s disgusting.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This hasn’t negatively effected my gameplay in any way. Sucks for you.

3 Likes

Bye :rocket:

/20byebyebyebyebyebyebye

1 Like

If you like to play only PVE good for you, wonderland.

6 Likes

I’m to give up too.:rage:

don’t be an azzhole guys, he is right.

This game doesn’t have PvP, so my point stands.

Yeah for PvE you don’t need to care about broken economy or world boss exploit etc. And whats the point regarding a fair PvP in a MMO… Who cares.

Yeah I don’t care about fair PvP in an MMO that doesn’t have PvP. You caught me.

So did you read that post and ignore the announcement about it? https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=532

And never will, sure.