Tree of Savior Forum

Leaving ToS, ridiculous situation

Yeah, sadly its only an announcement, ToS lack exploit tracking, so many examples I know…

1 Like

By the time we have battle league this will all have blown over and been patched up, and the people abusing it will be banned. Every time there’s some shitstorm over an exploit people act like it’s the end of the world, that nothing will be done about it, that everyone will just get away with it - and every time it’s fixed and the people in question are banned.

Players are still sitting in the 7000s since yesterday. I am curious why since Monday was up to 12,000. Did this game lose 5000 players in a day?
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

The number is dropping, but its not like we all live in the same timezones, playing at the exact same time. Weekdays vs Weekends etc etc.

Still the # is dropping. You probably want to look at the peaks or avgs.

The power of the toxic community, yo.

Normally communities bring themselves together like a tight knit family.
This one tears each other’s heads off to be THE ONE LEFT LAUGHING.

3 Likes

I have noticed a large amount of “I want to watch this place burn” posts. It is a combination of cancerous (not humorous) sh!tposting and people going out of their way to deliver personal attacks to other members in some of the most psychotic ways. People seem to be making multiple accounts just to achieve this goal here.

It probably is exactly as you said. “The one left laughing”. People look at two things here: No forum moderation and lack of care by the developer with the game itself. They want to watch the place burn so they act as cancerous and toxic as they can to everyone around them to be the one laughing in the end.

2 Likes

Lack of moderation…They just go unpunished.

It may seem silly but a large population of gamers who play any game will, at the very least, lurk a forum even if they do not make an account. So I guess you can say this is a gateway to the game itself. A poorly moderated forum can scare away potential gamers or, the worst case, attract more toxic and cancerous gamers to the game because they feel they can get away with acting this way here which has the effect of driving away a large population of the playerbase over time as people grow tired of toxic behavior.

1 Like

yeah leave nerd who cares hahaha lolgandalf.jpg

another one who bites the dust haha lol :wink:

:joy::gun:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That is incompetence on IMC’s part and lack of patience on the communities part.

pvp modes are just disable
it may adding in the next week

1 Like

One hand says that it desperately wants IMC to actually treat us as a playerbase and pay attention to us.

The other hand is actually really damn worried if that happens they'll get the wrong idea and dig deeper into the ■■■■ flinging.

IMC isn’t asking for it, they just aren’t doing anything that penalizes you for it. Doesn’t really stop everyone for just igniting everything they see in sight.

hey guys i have a really good idea, let’s add neutrality, i mean who cares about pvp lol ?

and wait for our next big hit game :wink:

i will never play any other games from IMC after seeing many horrific problems at ToS.
and many players care about pvp, it’s just you who not care about it :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Left a sour taste much?.. nah…
Your not the only one =p

1 Like

Banned, all? Not here, I’m talking about real examples… The dmg is done and IMC will not reroll after all the exploits. I care about ToS, but right now, there is a great frustration.

1 Like

What makes you think they cant track it? remember when they did that huge ban for people who used certain addons? Proof they can.

@Gorefiend, 7k since yesterday? On the day you posted that there was ~13k online and about the same the day before that.

Its like you guys are running out of things to complain about so youre grasping for everything you can.