Tree of Savior Forum

Launch it b4 the HYPE and FIRE goes down

• as the title says release the game before it gets outdated

• watching gameplays is just like watching tv series and movies w/ full of spoilers

• aug & sept is best time for OBT while there is no high competition on other mmo or aaa current gen games

• some people have only limited amount of patience

• lose hope lose hype

• running another couple of CBT’s on monthly basis or longer and getting unselected again and again will just crush one’s spirit while knowing the community gets bigger every hour and chances might seem too bleak.

While we understand devs. and all involved are pushing every ounce of sweat to finish and stabilize the game, I don’t know if they’ve already thought of this but here goes my suggestion:

x release ToS OBT but not the full content, maybe up to around lv. 20-30 maps first

x then a monthly or even yearly( if severely needed) expansion

x i wouldn’t mind if there’s daily downtime as long as we can play and experiment

x we can also have announced wipe or rollbacks if there’s still persistent bugs, some would disagree or even quit but I think this is better than waiting years on a complete game, then realizing it’s not the game you want. (wasting time experimenting and playing seems much enjoyable than wasting hours watching and reading about it) a clean slate is even better when you know you messed up… this is just a temporary solution and won’t be there until the game has fully completed.

x easy donate options. game’s announced as F2P anyway, just to help run servers and additional funds for the crew

Not sure if there are laws about my suggestions or complex issues pertaining it, I’m not even a programmer or IT that understands how to run an int’l mmo so just feel free to comment below, i’m just concerned on what happened to blade & soul and other mmo’s that looks hyped from the start but came lackluster due to delays and stuff…

Hmm… Interesting idea, but would it really work? As i heard, right now there are a lot of silly bugs and problems that are yet to be solved… Maybe if by the end of 1st cbt they are fixed they could try an obt, but i believe we’ll only see an obt november, maybe december.

i agree with you on launching the game by content and not the full content.

1 Like

The suggestion/s stated had been done by dragon nest SEA. I was part of the close beta til released. And they did not released it as full game.

As I remembered it was only til lvl 24. Then a couple of months later they released lvl 40 cap. Then 60 and soo on.

Playing while constantly fixing some bugs and balancing the game bit by bit.

1 Like

No. They should launch the game when it is complete and ready to be launched.